get ready for it

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Exactly what i thought Crack Mate, summat like How to get off yer lazy arse and go out to work , or not so Loose women ;) ;)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Which means they want to replace him with a show that will get their viewing figures back.
And what do they put on?...Dickinson's Real Deal. Ho-hum, back to pulling my eyes out with a rusty hook and playing marbles with them.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
I don't know mate. But 'How to mend a broken flask' would be better than Jeremy Kyle

sly

all the bit better gear and still aint got a clue
Site Supporter
Or in my case how to beat @ukzero1 more often when we go fishing somewhere :LOL::LOL::LOL:

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Or in my case how to beat @ukzero1 more often when we go fishing somewhere :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Don't knock it mate, you must be getting better cos you beat me last time out. :ass: :ROFLMAO: And that tangle was an accident...honest. :whistle:

sly

all the bit better gear and still aint got a clue
Site Supporter
Hmmm, twice out of how many times? :unsure: :):)

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
Coronhorror Street is just the same. Apparently there's going to be a robbery involving yet more knife crime. :rolleyes:
It's about time they installed airport style metal detectors and x-ray chambers at each end of that street.

willothewisp

willothewisp
Site Supporter
I "occasionally" watch soaps like Coronary St, Sidenders Emmerfail and the like...............for about 20 seconds when I happen to be 'channel surfing'. It's because of a game I play.
The game consists of starting to count when I accidentally stray into soapland, and I continue to watch while counting, .....just until someone snarlspeaks caustically, aggressively, with hostility etc. The "count" very rarely goes beyond the 20 seconds mark!
What a "life" is being portrayed. And some believe it's a reflection of true life.
White Dee told me so!