get ready for it

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Coming back to Kyle and the chap who took his life because of the outcome of the lie detector test.
Would there be a cry to stop Antiques Roadshow if someone took their own life because the very valuable family heirloom they took for appraisal and had spent lots of money insuring,storing etc was not what it seemed.

Lets see, "sorry but your grannies ming vase is a fake"...... "oh dear " ....sounds of sympathy from the audience

"You lying low life scum, you lied didn't you now what excuses are you going to come out with, wah wah wah i'm innocent, the test is wrong ....we've heard it all before and the nation is watching you lying and trying to worm your way out of it, get off my stage you disgust me".... cheers, jeers and boos from the audience, ridicule in the streets and the "fanbase" of the kyle show believing you are a liar......

Yeah i can see how you got to that comparison, the shows are so alike, similar presenters, similar formats, similar audiences..... yep totally like for like!

All this chatter about something that no one watches, seem to know all about it though.

when it gets shared all over the net, talked about on social media and is even shown on news programs...it's hard to not know about it :(

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I get the odd day off due to Unforeseen circumstances ;) and have seen this sh;te dealt out and think i would rather be at work :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Apparently the poor chaps widow has already sold her story to a newspaper. Not much compassion there is there?

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
just wait for the hordes of compo claimants declaring that thier lives were ruined by appearing on the show

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Apparently the poor chaps widow has already sold her story to a newspaper. Not much compassion there is there?
Well she isn't going to be able to go back on the show and tell the world how broken hearted she is...so she'll need to get her money from somewhere ;)

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well she isn't going to be able to go back on the show and tell the world how broken hearted she is...so she'll need to get her money from somewhere ;)
;)Love Island

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Never watched any of them ever so I will not miss it just get rid of all of them and Farce book and things would be just fine with me

Ivan heaphurst

Well done ITV, just a shame you are 14 years too late, what a blight on the airwaves this mockery of the afflicted was, how did it last so long?
Hear hear low class show with low class people appearing. There is hope yet for the tele, get rid of one or two more cr*p programmes and things will start to look up.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Hopefully the government will launch an investigation into Emmerdale - how the heck can such a small village have so many instances of murder, corruption, rape, intimidation, aggression, hit and runs, helicopter crashes, rape and school boy grooming, it's beyond me - and yet to come, Lisa announces she's dying and the Dingles go into melt down - oops, spoiler alert

@NathanWatson ;)

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
You forgot about the plane crash ! If it were a real village nobody would want to live within a hundred miles of it ! And of course don't forget the fires !

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Jeremy Kyle show runs for 14 years with one suicide Blamed on an outcome from the show and it get's scrapped, me thinks they were looking for an excuse to pull the plug.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Hopefully the government will launch an investigation into Emmerdale - how the heck can such a small village have so many instances of murder, corruption, rape, intimidation, aggression, hit and runs, helicopter crashes, rape and school boy grooming, it's beyond me - and yet to come, Lisa announces she's dying and the Dingles go into melt down - oops, spoiler alert

@NathanWatson ;)
Coronhorror Street is just the same. Apparently there's going to be a robbery involving yet more knife crime. :rolleyes:

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Jeremy Kyle show runs for 14 years with one suicide Blamed on an outcome from the show and it get's scrapped, me thinks they were looking for an excuse to pull the plug.
Sarah Smith, an analyst with Berenberg, said: “Jeremy Kyle is quite popular, but daytime is not the most remunerative of ad slots. [Advertisers] pay a lot more for primetime audiences than — to put it politely — the demographic that watch Jeremy Kyle.”
She added that ITV’s overall advertising numbers were “soft” in the first quarter, which has led to several downgrades to revenue forecasts for the year.

“In general, the market is a bit disenchanted with the broadcasters. Everyone has concluded that TV is dead,” she said. “Look at the figures ITV produced last week: they showed a 3 per cent decline in viewing figures.”

Ms Smith estimated the loss from the show’s cancellation at less than 1 per cent of advertising revenue.

Data from Thinkbox, the trade body for commercial broadcasters, showed no episode of The Jeremy Kyle Show among ITV’s top 50 programmes by viewers for the week to May 5.

Explains it a bit

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
The ones who watch Kyle mate are just waking up for their first Spliff or Can of white lightning adverts only appeal to them if they think they can go into Town and steal the product.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
The figures don't mean anything except there's something better to watch on the other channels when he's on.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
The figures don't mean anything except there's something better to watch on the other channels when he's on.
Which means they want to replace him with a show that will get their viewing figures back.