get ready for it

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
as regards Love Island, hasn't there been a few suicides because they can't handle not being out of the limelight?
too many want their 15 minutes of fame and to cream it out for eternity.
no sympathy from me. {so I'm a callous b*****d, so what?]
The sooner they do away with these so called reality tv shows the better.
Yep, and when the couple from love island topped themselves the "fans" were all excited about it's return!

I reckon once we get rid of the brainnumbing rubbish that passes for entertainment now the sooner we'll get money spent on proper entertainment.... x factor, Britains got talent, peirs morgan, love island, take me out, the only way is essex, peirs morgan, geordie shore, big brother, jeremy kyle, peirs morgan, dancing on ice, peirs morgan, kardashians, dancing with stars, housewives of... , peirs morgan, strictly ball room dancing.....i'm trying to remember all the other rubbish that gets talked about on facebook etc, i think the scariest part is the amount of blokes that watch and talk about the rubbish!!

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
What the thicko's who vote on these shows dont know making em the Money, is the winners or Finalists have already been Decided without the money making votes, its more Rigged than the Government.

Last edited:

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
Yep, and when the couple from love island topped themselves the "fans" were all excited about it's return!

I reckon once we get rid of the brainnumbing rubbish that passes for entertainment now the sooner we'll get money spent on proper entertainment.... x factor, Britains got talent, peirs morgan, love island, take me out, the only way is essex, peirs morgan, geordie shore, big brother, jeremy kyle, peirs morgan, dancing on ice, peirs morgan, kardashians, dancing with stars, housewives of... , peirs morgan, strictly ball room dancing.....i'm trying to remember all the other rubbish that gets talked about on facebook etc, i think the scariest part is the amount of blokes that watch and talk about the rubbish!!
Don't forget Piers Morgan mate.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
What the thicko's who vote on these shows dont know making em the Money, is the winners or Finalists have already been Decided without the money making votes, its more Rigged than the Government.
I tried to explain that to a couple of female friends talking about it on facebook one night, both were talking about how they had called a few times to vote for some act because the other one was absolute rubbish and they couldn't understand how come he was still in the running... when i had a look at what they were talking about it was blatently obvious the guy had been kept in to make people vote to get him out, cowell hasn't got rich by listening to the people, he's got rich by playing the game at an expert level!

Lee Richards

Or as some of them like to be known "talentless but wealthy and even millionaire idiots"
Makes you wonder just who the idiots are

Lee Richards

Coming back to Kyle and the chap who took his life because of the outcome of the lie detector test.
Would there be a cry to stop Antiques Roadshow if someone took their own life because the very valuable family heirloom they took for appraisal and had spent lots of money insuring,storing etc was not what it seemed.

The fact the chap took his own life was down to his state of mind and let's not forget he put himself in the situation that tipped him over in the first place.
As time goes on it seems that we are becoming a society that doesn't want to accept responsibility for our own actions.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Anyone who gets all het up and suicidal over a woman needs his head shekkin ☹from what I’ve been reading she accused him he denied it then he said ok I will tek a lie detector on Jeremy Kyle, instead he shoulda said oi if ya don’t believe me f@€¥ yersen im outta here.

Last edited:

crackatoa

Site Supporter
If your life is devoid of meaning now that Jeremy Kyle has been taken off TV you could always spend the time going to the dentist and looking for a job.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Programmes like that are not a good advertisement for how some live in our Country, I cant believe we have to have Dogs chipped and not some of them inbreeds ☹

Lee Richards

Thing is Dave programs like that are actually a good thing as some people seem to live their lives in such a bubble they would not have a clue what goes on in the real world.

Maesknoll

Chris
Staff member
Site Supporter
Well done ITV, just a shame you are 14 years too late, what a blight on the airwaves this mockery of the afflicted was, how did it last so long?

Pompous git

Site Supporter
At least Trump`s visit will give the brain dead something to do.

shang

Perhaps, as a replacement for Kyle, they can reintroduce village stocks and rotting veg