Garbolino power legion

Status
Not open for further replies.

darren.cox22

Hi all

After looking for a power pole for the last few months I finaly decided on the power legion,yes I know its a little old now but the guy in the tackle shop and everyone I have spoken to have all said that it was and still is a very capable good performer.I am currently using a MAVER 201 which is ok for silvers but rubbish for carp or anything that pulls back.

The guy in the tackle shop has ordered the pole from france as there are only 3 left within the company,spares are also readily available.

Before I hand over my hard earned cash does anyone own one or have any reviews on the pole.I have not actualy held one yet so I am hoping I have made the right choice.

Last edited:

fishdogmick

catch alot
its totally rubbish worse thing you could buy.ONLY KIDDING but you should try a pole before buying because they all feel different to each person cannot understand why your maver is rubbish for normal match carp .p.s GOT A LOVELY CAR GREAT RUNNER,JUST SEND ME A CHEQUE

darren.cox22

I have not actualy paid for the pole yet,the tackle shop has ordered it for me to compare it to other power poles before I decide.
The Maver is ok for normal match carp but I would not trust it for heavy duty bagging work due to a few number 4 explosions and the thin wall sections.Other than that though it is a good pole that handles good if treated with a little care.

Cybermanc

Eagle Eyes
I have the Prem Legion and the Super Legion and I have no doubt whatsoever that the Power Legion will be a fantastic pole. Both my poles have been more than capable at Rolfs and they ar enot even classed as 'power poles'.

Enjoy it mate, good kit worth the money.

darren.cox22

Nice one cybermanc,
Is there a 16m ext available ? or would that be pushing it regarding balance and performance.

Other than that,cannot wait to test it out.

Cheers

dave brittain 1

I know several anglers who swear by the Power Legion however make sure that you have a look at the Shakespeare Superteam Power before parting with your cash. If you can try to get them side by side so you can compare them.

Cybermanc

Eagle Eyes
Having not held a Power Legion at 16m it wouldn't really be fair to speculate but with my Prem Legion... 16m is a bridge too far. With the Super Legion..... 16m is comfortable for a full match, even one handed with pole running along my thigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.