Garbolino Power Legion v G Power

Status
Not open for further replies.

hampson

Hi all

Does any know the difference in strength, action and weight between these two poles.

Which is the best buy ?

Regards

strat2

tbh i would go with the G force power. its basically a new stiffer stronger model

Nightowluk

how do you know that strat? the power legion has been on the market for a few years now and the price has hardly changed. that tells me it must be a very good pole?

strat2

how do i no lmao lol i would like to tell you that virtually near me on the local lake has the power legion. i also no people who have upgraded to theg force power and they have said this to me.
as i am in the market looking for yet another pole.
there is no point in lying in these posts

KevC

LIVERPOOL WANDERER
Originally posted by Nightowluk

how do you know that strat? the power legion has been on the market for a few years now and the price has hardly changed. that tells me it must be a very good pole?
so many expensive poles on the market and the price don't drop till they discontinued, like the brownings are they good poles? [:p][:D]

matt

Site Supporter
I have recently upgraded to the G Force from a Power Legion and the G Force is stiffer and stronger, but a bit heavier [:D][:D]

The Power Legion can get a bit 'bouncy' at longer lengths, whereas the G force is much more rigid [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Tackle Talk 0
tysontim Tackle Talk 5
D Tackle Talk 6
A Tackle Talk 3
R Tackle Talk 2