Garbolino Drayton power maxim help and advice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suffolkpole

Hey guys- ok, so I have just bought a garbolino drayton power maxim for the kids to learn with, at shorter lengths, and I notice that the number three section is on its way out. Not a good start!

I assume that I will not be able to get spares for it, and I was wondering if anyone had any advice!

I have posted a wanted ad - but for anyone here who hasnt read it, I would love it if someone could help! I understand that the sections from the neauvaux floating poles were exactly the same, so if anyone has one tucked in the back of a shed I would be eternally grateful!

If not - are sections hard to fix? The end of the section has been whipped with thread and then covered with araldite, which I assume is going to make it hard to put a carbon wrap on it?

Hope someone can help!

Cheers!

suffolkpole

ok....update to this post! - drove the 100 mile round round trip to pick up pole - unfortunately it had been hacked about more than the guy had said, the sections were not compatible as I had been lead to believe...and therefore I left it - however - the garbolino neauvaux pole that he had was immaculate - so I took that instead! I wont be using it with the four parallel sections to take it to 20 metres, but put it up in the garden at 13 metres and it is great. It has three top 2's and a cupping top 2.

Only thing is, all the tops are obviously all power tops. Does anyone happen to have any lighter tops which may fit it?

P.S - if anyone wants to swap the four immaculate parallel sections that takes it out to 20 metres for some lighter top sections I may well be interested! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.