Friday caption

Scribe

Site Supporter
Now that is taking gender neutrality a bit too far, to fall out with your own body. :ghost::devilish::devilish:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Eh up Dave looks like we've got a rugby player here, doesn't know when to quit. :)

feldri

Site Supporter
There's a whistling coming from the throat.

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
Must be a member of the labour party..... they're headless!

muggins

paste man
Site Supporter
Then again it might be the Tories,....they're split!

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I'd better get the gorilla glue out.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
"calm down calm down, no need to lose your head"

"look, we need to get this perfect i don't want that bitch accusing us of anymore racism"

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Not a caption but a little story from the past.
I went to a football charity do on Anglesey years ago and at the time Yugoslavia had broken up and Nato were trying to keep the peace.
The comedian at the show was Mickey Finn and a bit into his act he asked "were there any Bosnians in" and oddly there was, one of the team it was raising money for was originally from there so he left it at that but later he asked the same question and got the same reply so says "its a shame I had a great joke for you but if he is really Bosnian I will tell you another one not as good" As the crowd got drunker, it was free beer they spoke to "Roman" the bosnian import and he said he was happy to hear the joke and if it was good he would laugh like everybody else.

Three nato soldiers are on guard duty and one says he feels really horny and would the other two mind if he went out to find some company. The other two were not bothered so he left, couple of hours later he returns with a big smile on his face so the other two ask what had gone on.
" I went across town and everywhere was shut but then I remembered the hospital so I headed over there and sure enough i found this nurse,what a fabulous body really fit and she was wearing suspenders so I had a couple of great shags then headed back here"
One of his mates asked if she was pretty and the other asked What colour hair ? to which he replied "I dont know I never found the head."
The team looked at Roman and he burst out laughing so everybody else did.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
I know I said i fancied some head, but........................

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wise Owl The Club House 26
Wise Owl The Club House 12
Wise Owl The Club House 14
ukzero1 The Club House 17
Wise Owl The Club House 28