Friday Caption

Chervil

Site Supporter
Security guard drops off Jeremy and Di's special full body "Double Bagger" suits.

Scribe

Site Supporter
Channel 4's new musical ethnic police drama starring The Spook, The Shadow & The Black & White (helmeted) Minstrel.

RedhillPhil

Computers verified, riots quelled, wars started.
Site Supporter
Corbyn, Abbott and McDonnell try to make themselves more appealing to the electorate.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Out of those three only the motorcyclist would be asked to remove his / her head gear while filling up with petrol I bet. 😳😳😳

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Out of those three only the motorcyclist would be asked to remove his / her head gear while filling up with petrol I bet. 😳😳😳
Ain't that the feckin truth...? Got asked to remove me hat last week.... it's a half face one, my visog is on show for all to see... bloody ridiculous

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Ain't that the feckin truth...? Got asked to remove me hat last week.... it's a half face one, my visog is on show for all to see... bloody ridiculous
Yea, that’s where my post sort of comes from Arry. Me and dad have a ride out together now and again and my dad refuses to visit two garages we just know will ask us to remove our helmets before switching the pump on. I wonder what they’d say if we removed our helmets only to be where Burkas underneath ?

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
I'd like to teach the world to sing.....but I cant while you are holding a gun on me.

Dave Spence

MD Golden Pie Winner 2018
Site Supporter
Wait till you're asked to take your lid off mate and then they hit you behind the ear and nick your wallet:p

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wise Owl The Club House 23
Wise Owl The Club House 22
Wise Owl The Club House 15
Wise Owl The Club House 23
Wise Owl The Club House 10