FREE tickets, fish-o- in angler's mail this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

everhard

Account Locked
For fish -o mania .just get the magazine and its inside for free in this weeks think I could be tempted . [:T]

It's also on the television for some .[:T][^]

Last edited:

mickthestick

Hod job
Site Supporter
Have a day out with Genesis and Wise Owl , they`ll most likely get the Ale in

genesis

Living Leg End
Its free to get in to Fisho anyway. You only pay for parking 10

genesis

Living Leg End
Originally posted by mickthestick

Have a day out with Genesis and Wise Owl , they`ll most likely get the Ale in
Oh Mick what a pleasure that would be. To be able to actually meet him would be great [:T]

everhard

Account Locked
Sadly I will have to decline that most generous offer to spend some of there monies and be warned I drink pints no wine glasses, so I think they have got of lightly .

Will be watching it on t.v. as I have a match on sunday and will be having a practicum at some time of that day and sunday hopefully will be on it .

Thanks again for that offer MICK but then again you could go as my wingman no2 MICK. watch they dont [stick] you with the bar tab as they seem the type that would try .

Last edited:

genesis

Living Leg End
Originally posted by Chris1Richo

Thought you'd blocked him?
I did Chris but it just shows he has made some comment on the thread but you cant see it. The only way to avoid him has to be suicide

munfy07

steve
Site Supporter
Can only make Sunday,cudmore 10 mins away from where I live,is it free entry on Sunday?

genesis

Living Leg End
Sure is Munfy. We are staying in Newcastle under Lyme on Saturday night if you fancy a pint. You want to be in for 10 on Sunday to watch the international boys setting up. You can learn a lot. Cant stay long Sunday as im going to Rizov in Bulgaria early on Monday morning

daniel121

Account Closed
Originally posted by genesis

Originally posted by Chris1Richo

Thought you'd blocked him?
I did Chris but it just shows he has made some comment on the thread but you cant see it. The only way to avoid him has to be suicide
Pmsl!

In honesty when I see the blue line

"Un-ignore user"

I remember why the idoit is on ignore in the first place! I'll be honest though cloth boy won't be on my ignore list, he's not nasty,Offensive,devious or ignorant.

Cloth boy makes me smile sometimes I think he's a proper wind up merchant - who does a good job by the looks of things [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.