Flavoured Liquidised Bread

The Ginger Bread Man

Hi. Does anyone add flavourings to their liquidised bread? I have added them in the past but nowadays I don't tend to bother. That was until I opened a bag of jerk seasoning at work and it took me back 30 years to a groundbait I used to buy from Jollies in Nottingham. Now winter is around the corner I thought that I might give it a try...

If it fails I could always breadcrumb some chicken once I get home 😉

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Try adding a touch of 5 spice to liquidised bread or bread paste, especially now it's getting colder. ;)

Freesolo82

Site Supporter
Never heard of flavor being added just pinkies or hemp and gravel

Silverfisher

I’ve never flavoured liquidised bread but I have flavoured mashed bread with the juice out of hemp and corn cans. Not done it enough to really know if it makes any difference but worth a go.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
As l stated before a spoon of milk powder in your mashed bread works a treet. Smooooky.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Never used coffee that way as I'm trying to keep the g/bait as white as possible.
I have used coffee to colour punched raw potato so it looks like a pellet, that works.
Der. Read it properly first 🙄 yes coffee MATE could work .🤗

The Ginger Bread Man

Never used coffee that way as I'm trying to keep the g/bait as white as possible.
I have used coffee to colour punched raw potato so it looks like a pellet, that works.
Der. Read it properly first 🙄 yes coffee MATE could work .🤗
I used baby milk (added vitamins) when Rosie was younger.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Mine were left overs from my 3 kids. If they didn't drink it ,it went into a bag and was frozen. Later l used the last of the powder.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Not sure I'd be happy putting a cloud in my swim that could be in the next peg within minutes.
But I don't matchfish and the next swim could be 30yds away.
As for it being a cloud it aint ! It's barely a little smoke drifting out from the baited area, it does drag fish from down stream ,be it a tow or actual slow running water. The fish get a smell and follow it to source and bang your in.
That happens with all baits not just milk . Scent in very small doses can bring fish to you as the scent spreads. Even very fine groundbait will act in the same way when fish waft it.