FISH'O'MANIA TO REMAIN AT HAYFIELD LAKES FOR 2019

• Thread starter The Angling Trust | NEWS
  • Start date
T

The Angling Trust | NEWS

Matchroom Multi Sport is pleased to announce Fish‘O’Mania will again be staged at Hayfield Lakes, Doncaster on Saturday, July 13, 2019 after the successful return of the ‘FA Cup of Fishing’ to the Yorkshire fishery over the weekend.

Continue reading...

genesis

Living Leg End
Site Supporter
Well done Robin and Noelie and all the staff for putting on a well organised event. We have been to Cudmore for the past three years and that was poor compared to Hayfield.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
It was the first time I'd attended the Fisho final and the whole experience was great in a great location (y)

The only point I'd like to pull them up on though was the lack of refuse bins - a few BIFFA type bins dotted around wouldn't go amiss next year Robin ;)

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'd also like to add that Hayfield Lakes is nothing like the stereotypical commercial

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Can i go with you and Peter then next year Dave, then if i see Kieth Arthur you can keep me in check ? ;););)

genesis

Living Leg End
Site Supporter
It was the first time I'd attended the Fisho final and the whole experience was great in a great location (y)

The only point I'd like to pull them up on though was the lack of refuse bins - a few BIFFA type bins dotted around wouldn't go amiss next year Robin ;)
Graham who was with Kev Smith told me on Saturday that the only thing that had gone wrong was no delivery of 15 industrial rubbish bins which had not turned up. So it had been planned for but they were let down.

genesis

Living Leg End
Site Supporter
I'd rather sit beside a river & catch nothing, than fish at a commi :poop:
There is the river Thorne on site which was totally weeded over so you could have sat there on your own, caught nowt and had a really good miserable day watching the happy people walk past :(

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I know mate i had my Learn the advantages of Multiculturalism lesson so had to give it a miss :(:(

spanky

Irregular Member
Site Supporter
I've always fancied a visit to the final (never fancied going to Cudmore)... do you think if we got organised a group of us could meet up the night before for a few drinks and then to watch the final the next day?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I've always fancied a visit to the final (never fancied going to Cudmore)... do you think if we got organised a group of us could meet up the night before for a few drinks and then to watch the final the next day?
Lets see if Nathan Qualifies First ;);)

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I’m a hour into watching last weeks final and who the fook is that guy from sky on legs 1-6. He’ll be doing a Mexican wave soon.
Plenty of fish caught but why aren’t the cameras showing any fishing. All I’ve seen is landing of Fish. I wanna see baiting up, casting out and the float go under.

And the relevance of that comment to the subject of the post is.............?????????
I would rather see/watch an event where skills other than "carp catching" can win with bags of other fish like silvers ect. I understand it everyone to their own thing, mine is just not carp or venues similar, like another famous barnsley angler who would agree, I'm sure.
For some Carp is all they know and want I suppose.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
I'd rather sit beside a river & catch nothing, than fish at a commi :poop:
And the relevance of that comment to the subject of the post is.............?????????
I would rather see/watch an event where skills other than "carp catching" can win with bags of other fish like silvers ect. I understand it everyone to their own thing, mine is just not carp or venues similar, like another famous barnsley angler who would agree, I'm sure.
For some Carp is all they know and want I suppose.
Still don't see the relevance of your original post on the subject, you state that you would rather catch nothing than fish a commi and that you would rather see/watch an event where skills other than "carp catching" can win , so you obviously have no interest in the subject of the post, yet still feel the need to post a totally negative comment.
WHY?????????