Fishomania Tickets on Sale

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter

Get your tickets for the chance to win a cool £50,000!

New prizes! Fish 'O' Mania Grand Final section winners pocket £2,500
Have you bought your ticket for the chance to win £50,000? That's the fantastic first prize awaiting the winner of this year's Fish 'O' Mania Grand Final, with the runner-up taking home £10,000.

And for the first time we've introduced Grand Final section prizes - the angler with the highest total weight from the sections which do not produce the winner and runner-up will receive £2,500.

There's just four weeks before the first of the 18 UK qualifying matches is held at Tunnel Barn Farm in Warwickshire, with the Fish 'O' Mania Grand Final at Hayfield Lakes, Doncaster on Saturday, July 11.

Tickets for all 18 qualifiers are available now and cost just £25. The winners of all 18 UK qualifiers will receive £250 and a place in the 2020 Fish ‘O’ Mania Grand Final with the chance to win £50,000!​
Remember, you must be a member of the Angling Trust to enter Fish 'O' Mania. Membership costs £29 adults or £25 senior citizens.
Matchroom Sport and the Angling Trust are committed to making Fish 'O' Mania as accessible as possible. This year 11 qualifying matches will be wheelchair accessible, up from six in 2019. These venues, denoted below with an asterisk, will have dedicated drawing procedures to ensure that an angler fishing from a wheelchair can access as many pegs as possible.​
2020 Fish 'O' Mania Qualifiers

Saturday 14th March – Tunnel Barn Farm, 150 pegs*
Wednesday 18th March – Viaduct Fishery, 100 pegs
Saturday 21st March – Decoy Lakes, 120 pegs*
Saturday 28th March – Heronbrook Fisheries, 110 pegs*
Saturday 4th April – Viaduct Fishery, 120 pegs
Wednesday 15th April – Tunnel Barn Farm, 100 pegs*
Saturday 18th April – Partridge Lakes, 150 pegs*
Wednesday 29th April – Moorlands Farm, 100 pegs
Saturday 2nd May – Monk Lakes, 100 pegs
Wednesday 13th May – Lindholme Lakes, 100 pegs*
Saturday 16th May – Larford Lakes, 120 pegs
Wednesday 20th May – Gold Valley Lakes, 100 pegs*
Saturday 23rd May – Lindholme Lakes, 130 pegs*
Saturday 30th May – Weston Pools, 100 pegs
Saturday 13th June – Woodland Lakes, 100 pegs*
Wednesday 17th June – Partridge Lakes, 100 pegs*
Saturday 20th June – Lake View Fishery, 100 pegs
Saturday 27th June – Woodland View, 100 pegs*

Need more information - click here!

Watch the video of last year's Fish 'O' Mania!

The Angling Trust is the united national representative body for all angling in England and Wales. It is united in a collaborative relationship with Fish Legal, a separate membership association that uses the law to protect fish stocks and the rights of its members throughout the UK. Joint membership packages with Fish Legal are available for individuals, clubs, fisheries and other categories. Please find out more.​

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
Id have more chance of getting in the money buying £25 worth of Lotto tickets

and far less hassle

rudd

I pay Sky everymonth to go to the final, which I record, watch a few bits, fast forward alot then delete.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Used to fish at Tunnel and Moorlands a lot but I'd never enter something like this.

Arch

Site Supporter
Makins seems to be overlooked nowadays for these big events.

carphauler

Used to enter for a few years but after a year when I didn't get any tickets on the old system I packed it in, may fish a few Mavers this year though.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter

Get your tickets for the chance to win a cool £50,000!

New prizes! Fish 'O' Mania Grand Final section winners pocket £2,500
Have you bought your ticket for the chance to win £50,000? That's the fantastic first prize awaiting the winner of this year's Fish 'O' Mania Grand Final, with the runner-up taking home £10,000.

And for the first time we've introduced Grand Final section prizes - the angler with the highest total weight from the sections which do not produce the winner and runner-up will receive £2,500.

There's just four weeks before the first of the 18 UK qualifying matches is held at Tunnel Barn Farm in Warwickshire, with the Fish 'O' Mania Grand Final at Hayfield Lakes, Doncaster on Saturday, July 11.

Tickets for all 18 qualifiers are available now and cost just £25. The winners of all 18 UK qualifiers will receive £250 and a place in the 2020 Fish ‘O’ Mania Grand Final with the chance to win £50,000!​
Remember, you must be a member of the Angling Trust to enter Fish 'O' Mania. Membership costs £29 adults or £25 senior citizens.
Matchroom Sport and the Angling Trust are committed to making Fish 'O' Mania as accessible as possible. This year 11 qualifying matches will be wheelchair accessible, up from six in 2019. These venues, denoted below with an asterisk, will have dedicated drawing procedures to ensure that an angler fishing from a wheelchair can access as many pegs as possible.​
2020 Fish 'O' Mania Qualifiers

Saturday 14th March – Tunnel Barn Farm, 150 pegs*
Wednesday 18th March – Viaduct Fishery, 100 pegs
Saturday 21st March – Decoy Lakes, 120 pegs*
Saturday 28th March – Heronbrook Fisheries, 110 pegs*
Saturday 4th April – Viaduct Fishery, 120 pegs
Wednesday 15th April – Tunnel Barn Farm, 100 pegs*
Saturday 18th April – Partridge Lakes, 150 pegs*
Wednesday 29th April – Moorlands Farm, 100 pegs
Saturday 2nd May – Monk Lakes, 100 pegs
Wednesday 13th May – Lindholme Lakes, 100 pegs*
Saturday 16th May – Larford Lakes, 120 pegs
Wednesday 20th May – Gold Valley Lakes, 100 pegs*
Saturday 23rd May – Lindholme Lakes, 130 pegs*
Saturday 30th May – Weston Pools, 100 pegs
Saturday 13th June – Woodland Lakes, 100 pegs*
Wednesday 17th June – Partridge Lakes, 100 pegs*
Saturday 20th June – Lake View Fishery, 100 pegs
Saturday 27th June – Woodland View, 100 pegs*

Need more information - click here!

Watch the video of last year's Fish 'O' Mania!

The Angling Trust is the united national representative body for all angling in England and Wales. It is united in a collaborative relationship with Fish Legal, a separate membership association that uses the law to protect fish stocks and the rights of its members throughout the UK. Joint membership packages with Fish Legal are available for individuals, clubs, fisheries and other categories. Please find out more.​

I entered twice last year and thoroughly enjoyed my days at lindholme .I didnt come anywhere but as I said thoroughly enjoyed my fishing and meeting a good few top stars .I think £25 is cheap for such a competition and you never know you might get a shoal of fish in front of you. If your in it you have a chance so I think il enter again and hope and pray but whatever the outcome I will enjoy my day