Fishomania Final start time changes

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Important Update To Fish'O'Mania Timings

This year’s Fish‘O’Mania Grand Final will commence at the slightly earlier time of 11.35am on Saturday, July 13 at Hayfield Lakes, Doncaster.

Some tickets already issued may state the start time as midday. These tickets ARE still valid, but please not the ‘All-In’ will be at 11.35am for the Grand Final, with the match fishing at 4.35pm.

The Ladies and Junior matches will both start at 11.05am with the Junior match finishing at 3.35pm and the Ladies match to conclude at 4.05pm.

Tickets for the 2019 Fish‘O’Mania Grand Final are free of charge and available to download and print now at http://www.fishomania.net/tickets/. A car parking fee of £5 per car applies.

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
Dont forget that our very own Nick Gilbert is attending the Fisho final with his stall of goodies

there is a promotion on the new "Ultracore" elastics and of course the normal maggotdrowners discount

rudd

Also sounds like one of my matches.
9am no whistle 9.05 peeep - I was not ready 😬😬😬

michaelbrov

Behemoth
hi guys ive hit the get tickets button on the site but how long before i get a link to print them off getting a bit nervous now as its next week so onl7 7 days left?