Fishing pole and Rheumatoid arthritis

Brian the Fish

Older Member.
Site Supporter
I went as far as the checkout with a btinternet and a gmail address with no problems, the Sage payment just needs your credit card number. I can't see your problem with ordering one.
£5.41 delivery charge.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
If you phone them direct, your order will be processed straight away, Brilliant service by Rick, i wanted a strap for an AS1 box, he measured up the longest octbox strap they had, told me details and i ordered it, anyone would think i was ordering a top range octbox with the help he gave me.

baz1

I thought I'd take a picture of my setup to show you. :) Because of my disabled leg, I've never been able to run a pole across both legs for support so for years i've used a front roller. It used to be with a pups system but now I have the Octbox specially made for disabled anglers (not really) it's even easier :) Because of old age, wear and tear in the shoulder tendons and arthritis in the wrists and gout damaged elbows I now also use a roller for both margin swims. I can fish comfortably at 13mtrs with one hand :D

View attachment 20769

slappy2

I had this for while now due to illness, I actually find playing the fish at the end of the fight on top two the hardest part due to pressure on hands holding top kits tight and using side pullas 🙄
Always used bump bars years ago but since spending lot money on new poles not needed it as much!

Do many find taken the poles apart when playing fish long hard work as well?
Looking forward to more bomb work winter wise tho 😉
Just got keep taken the pain killers and Azathioprine an Steroids suppose ☺

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Sounds like you need to do a lot of rod and line work rather than pole, like l had to .