Fishing pole and Rheumatoid arthritis

Total

Site Supporter
@Scribe......^^ Very nice Kev. :).......But please get those sections of the floor.....A disaster waiting to happen. :(;)

Scribe

Site Supporter
@Total I never walk around that way, but your right mate someone else could. I have been toying with the idea of using an old Preston Ripple Bar to sit way under where the small V roller is to rest sections on, so that they to hand ready to add on.

warrington63

Exiled Northerner
Site Supporter
Thank you very much.
I like the idea of the v rollers as a start on bank sticks until I can afford a box.

Seeing pictures of people's setup will be invaluable.
👍😁😁
@Catzeyes. Depending on where you live, you can have a 6 drawer Boss box, with footplate and wheel kit, it alsi has a half full width drawer unit, Its in great condition, Maybe @Peter could post a pic of the one he had,I do not want any money for it if you can make use of it, I am based both in Oxford and Warrington,

georgie boy

Site Supporter
hi,i use a clever claw and a recliner chair so I don't have backache anymore and I can fish at over 8m, the chair has all the attachments that you will ever need.

baz1

Told you so, catseyes. brilliant bunch of chaps on here. Most will help you out, in anyway they can. All the best in your future outings.

Scribe

Site Supporter

dirk

Site Supporter
I thought I'd take a picture of my setup to show you. :) Because of my disabled leg, I've never been able to run a pole across both legs for support so for years i've used a front roller. It used to be with a pups system but now I have the Octbox specially made for disabled anglers (not really) it's even easier :) Because of old age, wear and tear in the shoulder tendons and arthritis in the wrists and gout damaged elbows I now also use a roller for both margin swims. I can fish comfortably at 13mtrs with one hand :D

20190911_160156.jpg

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Hope you don't mind me asking but who makes those rollers please.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Leeda do a version of them at £4.50.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
I have small v rollers but the shape of those are better than my straight rollers.

dirk

Site Supporter
Hi Tinca, those rollers are from Octbox and are £18.50 each. They have ball bearings so they don't bind up like other rollers when you ship out to 16mtrs. I've had them for 2 years now and still going strong unlike me :)

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Right l tried to buy 3 but they/ it is not accepting my email address. Then when going through the blooming thing it only takes sage pay ! Anybody know of a shop that sells them please.

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Yep thats the one that will not accept my email address! Any real shops do them please.