Favourite thread

Dave Spence

MD Golden Pie Winner 2018
Site Supporter
My favourite thread from the short time I have been a member was the one where everyone was trying to coax Fishplate back, classic. What are your favourites?

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I love owt where we can all have a Laugh mate, i love doing the National thread its a real pull together with the members Donating and taking Part but the one that opened my eyes for all the honesty and hopefully help towards the Members was the thread i put up about Depression. But to pick My Fav it has to be the Doggy thread and Post a random image.

1kingy

Never say never
Site Supporter
Post a random image is the first one I go to every day 👍👍

Dave Spence

MD Golden Pie Winner 2018
Site Supporter
I love owt where we can all have a Laugh mate, i love doing the National thread its a real pull together with the members Donating and taking Part but the one that opened my eyes for all the honesty and hopefully help towards the Members was the thread i put up about Depression. But to pick My Fav it has to be the Doggy thread and Post a random image.
It seems, sometimes, mate that all we have left is a laugh. If it gets to the stage where I can't have a laugh (with mates i've never met) I may as well go 'belly up'.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
To be honest, I don't have a favourite. Each one I read seems to have 3 things...Good advice, good banter, and a good laugh (depending on how your sense of humour is).