Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Image may contain: one or more people, grass, outdoor and nature
Image may contain: outdoor
Image may contain: outdoor
Evesham Angling Festival

EVESHAM ANGLING FESTIVAL’S RETAIL VILLAGE GETS THE GO-AHEAD FROM WYCHAVON DISTRICT COUNCIL

Evesham Angling Festival’s tented retail village will once again be attending The Crown Meadow site over August Bank Holiday weekend (from Saturday 29th - Monday 31st August 2020).
The angling qualifiers are well under-way with a number of top anglers already securing their place in this prestigious annual event.
Naturally, the emphasis of this years event will be the safety of everyone who attends, the organisers will be following stringent precautions to protect everyone involved, in accordance with government guidelines and an approved risk assessment with the council.

The majority of last year’s exhibitors are returning, along with some who have not attended in a while and some new exhibitors.
Fred and his brilliant team are planning quality food at an affordable price and Rich returns with a fantastic choice of beers, ciders etc. all at low show special prices.
The Craft Fair and Fun Fair will also be on site.
There is a vacancy for a confectionery stall (food, candy floss, etc.) and a limited number of retail spaces available.
Entry once again is free and onsite parking (with a designated disabled area) is just £7 for any vehicle.

For information regarding concessions and stalls within the tented village, please contact: 07881 100459, 07971 039796 or 01606 46060

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
That’s an event I’ve tried to go to the last couple years but haven’t made it for one reason or another. Not worth the faff this year for me unless there’s a significant drop in the virus hostility :(

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
That’s an event I’ve tried to go to the last couple years but haven’t made it for one reason or another. Not worth the faff this year for me unless there’s a significant drop in the virus hostility :(
A nice new shiny rod is no good to you if you're six foot under is it pal ? You stay safe. 👍

baggy

I’ve gone for years but I’m not going to risk it this year

carphauler

Used to go but the last 5 years or so it slowly went downhill, more chance of buying a gnome or a dream catcher than any decent tackle.

Silverfisher

Site Supporter
Wasn’t really specifically the tackle that made me want to go that was just bonus. More just a fishy day isn’t it, see some tackle, watch some proper anglers, chat to anglers, have a couple good beers and food. All stuff that’s much harder to do when you have to watch your back which is why I’ll wait until next year.