Easy change hook length

Jetice182

Hi im going fishing on sunday at beechwood in elvaston and i was wanting to fish a banded hook to nylon with hard pellet and swap to a normal hook to nylon so i can fish expanders, maggots and so on. I was wondering if there was anything i can get so i can quickly change them so i dont have to cut the line then retie the hook lengths on?

Thank you

TrickyD

Site Supporter
For changing hook lengths you could try these that were mentioned on here before,or similar
I got all 3 sizes, cheap enough & work ok, don't think they'll turn up before Sunday though.

Peezartiste

Site Supporter
I find the Guru speed beads are good with a built in swivel

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Just realized the ones I posted are quite pricey, these are the ones, item number 282900325007 on ebay.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
Hi im going fishing on sunday at beechwood in elvaston and i was wanting to fish a banded hook to nylon with hard pellet and swap to a normal hook to nylon so i can fish expanders, maggots and so on. I was wondering if there was anything i can get so i can quickly change them so i dont have to cut the line then retie the hook lengths on?

Thank you
Sorry if this is a really dumb question but do you mean to fish with a pole or waggler or are you using a feeder or bomb?

Northantslad

'Any indications?
Site Supporter
First thing I thought too marky, fair question and one the answer to has quite a bearing on the advice.

If.
Waggler- then some do use a tiny swivel to also stop line twist whilst also acting as dropper weight
Pole- Only option is loop to loop I think, hence people will have another top kit set up for the alternative bait
Feeder/bomb- then any of the quick change swivels or beads suggested, plenty out there.

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
I just use the smaller sizes of these (sorry, presume you're allowed to post links)

trotter2

I use the drennan quick snaps for that. I find them very good. You can also get cheap ones of ebay from china