Drennan sponsors Lindholme Lakes

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Exciting Announcement for Lindholme Lakes

Lindholme Lakes is excited to announce that as from 1st Sept 2018 its new Fishery Sponsors will be Drennan International
After numerous talks with Drennan International we have decided that the idea of the UK's Biggest Fishing Tackle Manufacturer and the UK's Biggest Match Fishing Complex will be a MATCH made in heaven .
The purchase of a further 20 acres of land at the rear of the complex and the new plans for Drennan Lindholme will provide exciting times for the future of Match and Pleasure Fishing
So What will 2019 bring for the visiting Anglers

Drennan Lindholme will be opening a 6000 sq ft flagship Tackle Store ,offering all fishermen the chance to 'Try Before You Buy' option on all the Drennan Pole and Rod ranges .
For a small deposit fishermen will be able to take the latest Drennan tackle to the lakes and fish with it before buying, reiterating the confidence of quality Drennan have in there products.
A New 17mtr pole alley and Pole Room will be provided for the demo of all the Tackle Manufacturers Poles and Whips .
A Unique Touch Screen Presentation room will show 'How to fish your lake demo" for all the lake complex ,giving tips ,baits, equipment ,etc etc . A first in the fishing fraternity .
A specimen room stocking all the 'Big Fish Boys Toys' like Bivvies Rods Reels Baits etc etc .
A Completely new Cafe/Restaurant and Pub will be built providing better facilities for the visiting Anglers and Holiday Makers
Completely new Signage ,flags, brochures, website, and image will be done over the next few weeks
Why should Anglers be excited
All club bookings in the 2019 season who book over 15 pegs will receive a small Welcome Drennan Match Gift donated by Drennan Lindholme to show gratitude for your bookings .
Drennan Lindholme will also be periodically giving Open Match anglers 'Days to Remember' prizes to winners of the Larger open matches, small but usable gifts.
Festivals for 2019 will be bigger and better with anglers prizes being aimed at all levels of abilities not just rewarding the winning few .
Finally nothing else changes Aaron, Alex (Teaching Professional ) Myself and Bev will be here to welcome you back to the New Drennan Lindholme for spring 2019 .
This all sounds to good to be true ,but i said when i bought Lindholme Lakes 17 years ago i was going to make it into SOMETHING SPECIAL, 'I did' but now its going to become SOMETHING VERY SPECIAL .
Thank you to all the tackle companies that showed interest but was not successful but exciting times are ahead.

Aaron ,Neil ,Bev Grantham

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Too big, too commercial, too busy, too "matchy" for me, but I wish them well.
I'm sure they will not need my good wishes to make a go of it!
:)(y)

Geoff P

The MOGerator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Perhaps they use use some of the sponsorship to tarmac the lanes to the lakes and tidy the place up!!!!

Soprano

Account Closed
Hope they buy new blocks for the building as the others have been stacked there for years growing older. Best of luck though to all concerned.

How about some better parking near the lakes for when its wet and you cant drive around. Becomes a free for all and the only thing that lets the place down.

Simon R

Site Supporter
Hope it all goes well for them

Won't be somewhere I'll be visiting - 100 miles away for a start -plus too many rules, bans and bloody fishery pellets - I'd have to drive past better venues just to get there.

Simon

Scarf

Site Supporter
Hope it all goes well for them

Won't be somewhere I'll be visiting - 100 miles away for a start -plus too many rules, bans and bloody fishery pellets - I'd have to drive past better venues just to get there.

Simon
I doubt you'd drive past better venues if you lived 200 miles away. It's a brilliant all year round venue.

Kirtons

Site Supporter
Fair play to the team there, can’t fault the place.it was always logical for him to try and make it a northern white acres and I think he will surpass white acres eventually the only thing he can’t compete with them on (as he said himself) is weather and location.i wish them the best of luck for the future

D

Deleted member 21081

good for you drennan/lindholme....have to say i feel sorry for garbolino.......dont like this comment from lindholme lakes
Thank you to all the tackle companies that showed interest but was not successful but exciting times are ahead. feels like a job interview to me.....hope you make many many millions gentleman......
Sounds perfectly reasonable and rather polite to me?

D

Deleted member 21081

5621FA05-437A-4EEE-B631-3D973DCE9107.jpeg
Plenty of greenery there when I was there two years ago!

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
"Thank you to all the tackle companies that showed interest but was not successful but exciting "
Just poor grammar :):)

As it's now sponsored by Drennan does that mean you can only use their tackle there?
If that's the case best get those broken Acolyte tips fixed guys :D

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
I'm wondering if my MDr's stories were more 'visionary' than fiction:p:p:p

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I can see a rush in their shop for people trading in their Garbolino clothing for Drennan :D

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Only if they're giving them away lol