"Don't tell him Pike"

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Some of these engravings you do James would make excellent fathers day presents. Note to self for next year I think. Top work fella. 👍

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
@James Dunn ....look just stop, stop, no more, stop sharing these excellent peices of art will you.... the Pike is my favourite fish...and with the amount of money i could spend buying your work ... i can see my wife giving the reason for divorce as "James Dunn" ;)

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
@James Dunn ....look just stop, stop, no more, stop sharing these excellent peices of art will you.... the Pike is my favourite fish...and with the amount of money i could spend buying your work ... i can see my wife giving the reason for divorce as "James Dunn" ;)
LOL it wernt my fault guvness onest it wernt! :)

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
@James Dunn , got up 20 minutes ago mate and found a nice little envelope on my desk....much appreciated mate if you were an ebayer you'd have top marks all round ;)

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
@James Dunn , got up 20 minutes ago mate and found a nice little envelope on my desk....much appreciated mate if you were an ebayer you'd have top marks all round ;)
Glad they got there mate Daughter posted them for me on saturday and I was wondering how long they would take.