Disabled Anglers.

AdeB

How did you come to that conclusion? Maybe they do not want to post under that forum.

cameraman

Living The Dream
I cant see the point of the thread or maybe I am missing something cryptic.

johng19

me@home.com
Site Supporter
Never mind, maybe not worth a post on here. (cant see the point) might be right.

Scalper

NCP....
Account Locked
I'm severely disabled actually...Fishing is a very good therapy!

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Apart from the rare disabled only matches there's probably not much to discuss that is specific to having a disability and fishing.

I know quite a few people who are disabled though their disability is not obvious. All of them wish to live a normal life and make little or nothing of their disability.

160642fishing

Site Supporter
Originally posted by johng19

Not 1 post must be all fit on here.
There are seven other 'main' topics that have not been posted on previous to the disabled thread,why no mention of them ?

G0zzer2

Site Supporter
We have disabled persons in out fishing club - but we consider them just as anglers, and make any concessions as necessary. We are all disabled to some extent. Even Usain Bolt is disabled ie he is not as fit as he used to be!

tonerain

Site Supporter
Dave made a very good point in an earlier topic about disabled anglers - commercials are so geared up to deal with their problems, particularly those concerning access, which is number one on my list.

I have MS and after toppling into the drink a couple of times I had to accept that I couldn't fish pegs where I would be unsafe.
That restricted my fishing to two or three club venues/pegs until I went to a commercial for the 1st time.
Parking near the peg and no long walks - I was in heaven! Thank goodness for Partridge Lakes and Dunham Fishery (my local commies).

OK, I'd really like to fish natural venues and stalk the undergrowth but since that's not possible I'll make do with what I've got and enjoy it.[:)]