Daiwa

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I have one of the original Daiwa Rock 'n' Roller pole rollers that's had a slight accident. One of the small upright side rollers keeps falling off. On inspection, the plastic bit that holds the small roller in place is broken. I contacted Daiwa last week and was told that the roller in question, (a red and black one) "..is somewhat old and the part is no longer made.." I got home this dinnertime to find a small parcel in the letterbox, and on opening found the little plastic part needed. The technicians at Daiwa had found the part and sent it out free of charge.
Well done Daiwa.

Mr Bite

Missed a bite ???
Site Supporter
Same with me.

Emailed them earlier in the week about two butt end caps being a loose fit now on my Airity pole and where could I order some new ones. Got a reply saying 2 new ones were in the post foc. Arrived yesterday

Thank you Daiwa (y)

The Ginger Bread Man

I have one of the original Daiwa Rock 'n' Roller pole rollers that's had a slight accident. One of the small upright side rollers keeps falling off. On inspection, the plastic bit that holds the small roller in place is broken. I contacted Daiwa last week and was told that the roller in question, (a red and black one) "..is somewhat old and the part is no longer made.." I got home this dinnertime to find a small parcel in the letterbox, and on opening found the little plastic part needed. The technicians at Daiwa had found the part and sent it out free of charge.
Well done Daiwa.
I've had the elastic on my old roller replaced twice FOC 👍

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
My letter to Daiwa was ignored.

Dear Daiwa, I've had my wife for 35 years now and I'm sure I got her from your very reputable company. Over the years she has served me well but, of late, she seems to have developed a whining noise. Especially when I am purchasing more Daiwa products. Sorry, I do not have a receipt / part number for said purchase but, as a good will gesture from yourself to a loyal customer I was hoping that you would take her back and replace with a Daiwa Air Z ? Failing that a pack of 10 float rubbers would suffice.

Yours sincerely.

....... Not heard anything back yet. 😕

Total

Site Supporter
My letter to Daiwa was ignored.

Dear Daiwa, I've had my wife for 35 years now and I'm sure I got her from your very reputable company. Over the years she has served me well but, of late, she seems to have developed a whining noise. Especially when I am purchasing more Daiwa products. Sorry, I do not have a receipt / part number for said purchase but, as a good will gesture from yourself to a loyal customer I was hoping that you would take her back and replace with a Daiwa Air Z ? Failing that a pack of 10 float rubbers would suffice.

Yours sincerely.

....... Not heard anything back yet. 😕
Dear Mr Mick,

Unfortunately our float rubbers are out of stock.......:confused::p:D

Louis D

Site Supporter
I don't know about praise for Daiwa. I snapped the carrier section for a Daiwa rod a few years ago, sent it off as instructed on the Friday night and went on holiday on the Saturday. Got a call from a courier on the Wednesday morning saying delivery for you, what sort of customer service is that? Should have taken a few weeks to look at it then argued the toss, not just swapped it and inconvenienced me.:ROFLMAO: