DAIWA SPECTRON POWER

Status
Not open for further replies.

budnudd

tackletartitis
Im seriously considering buying this pole and was wondering if anyone who has one can give me a fair appraisal of the spectron??. Im not looking for alternative poles like a G995 or a Pro just the speccy. Cheers lads any info very welcome. [?]

drynet

formerly drynet
Hi mate,
Solid, strong & very fishable at 16m buy it you will not regret it.

budnudd

tackletartitis
Cheers mate ive been struggling to get a fair view of this pole!. I was gonna buy a Pro' but as i fish mainly commercials i and wanted a strong pole so i wont be bricking it when i hook a lump! is this pole well balanced and comfortable at 16m??

reevo

VERY COMFORTABLE TO USE GREAT BALANCE AND STRONG. IF YOUR LOOKING FOR THE HOLY GRAIL LOOK NO FURTHER.

budnudd

tackletartitis
Ta mate, i will my only reservation is the big bore kits! are these naff as ive heard they are a bit floppy?

reevo

I ONLY USE THEM FOR SHORT RANGE WORK UP TO 11.5 METRES ALTERNATIVELY STICK THE SHORT NO.4 IN . FOR FISHING LONGER USE MATCH KITS WITH NO.1 REMOVED PLENTY STRONG ENOUGH AND STIFFER ACTIONED.BLACK HYDRO NO PROBLEM

budnudd

tackletartitis
Sound mate cheers again. Im gonna see if my dealer can do a deal for me!

drynet

formerly drynet
Originally posted by tackletartitis

Ta mate, i will my only reservation is the big bore kits! are these naff as ive heard they are a bit floppy?
no mate i cut about 13inch of two of mine. theese are fitted with purple hydro and there fine.

budnudd

tackletartitis
drynet, thanks mate hows yor speccy? is it a top bit of kit as reevo says? should have mine in next fortnight!

drynet

formerly drynet
Love it mate,
As reevo said holy grail..at 15-16m you can hold it across your legs 1 handed very comfortably without the back strain after...can't fault it mate you will love it.

budnudd

tackletartitis
Briliant, when spending that kind of dough you need confidence in what your buying! Thats why i only buy Daiwa. thanks again mate.

drynet

formerly drynet
Originally posted by tackletartitis

Briliant, when spending that kind of dough you need confidence in what your buying! Thats why i only buy Daiwa. thanks again mate.
correct Daiwa is the dogs mate.

budnudd

tackletartitis
Yeah i did a search & found abit of extra info, thanks for all your previous help mate. You should write a review in the tackle review section mate, you know what your talking about and it would help other anglers in my situation!.

Status
Not open for further replies.