Status
Not open for further replies.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
Like this:

dwa_barrowplat_dbp1_main.jpg

Used once, in perfect condition.
To be honest, I just can't get on with it, and have replaced it with a 4 wheel Preston Shuttle.

£179.99 from most outlets, I paid £160.
Will sell for £80, buyer collects from East Yorkshire.

fadgewacker

Now then. Is this designed to double up as a bait table, once you've used it to barrow your gear out, or am I totally missing the point?

Whereabouts in EY are you? I'm in Pickering, and don't mind a ride out.

fadgewacker

Further investigation shows that I'd be able to use it in that manner, should I wish... regardless, of that not being the primary, or secondary purpose.

Can you please confirm the dimensions?

Slow on the uptake today - newborn sleep patterns are killing me at the minute.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
@fadgewacker

I am in Bridlington, but if that's a bit far, would be happy to meet up somewhere?

It's a very big bait table! I'll measure it this afternoon and come back to you.
It's very strong, some people use it to sit on (with a good cushion), or even to put their seatboxes on for fishing to keep them out of the water.

fadgewacker

@fadgewacker

I am in Bridlington, but if that's a bit far, would be happy to meet up somewhere?

It's a very big bait table! I'll measure it this afternoon and come back to you.
It's very strong, some people use it to sit on (with a good cushion), or even to put their seatboxes on for fishing to keep them out of the water.
Aye, Brid's not too bad ,I can make it that far if I have to... would be helpful if you'd maybe come a little way... Hunmanby way or something. Newborn and a 5 year old are somewhat curtailing my expedition radius at the moment.

Interested to hear the dimensions when you get around to it :)

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
A chap on our club waters uses one and swears by it. He also uses it to sit on at times, although it does have other uses. He puts 3 or 4 of them disposable BBQ's on when on a weekender with his mates.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
OK, the flat area of the platform is 86cm x 67cm, enough for a seatbox and a jumbo holdall.

Here it is, flatpacked, complete with bungee straps.
Just need to put a bit of air in the tyre.

Barra.jpg

Know what you mean about the newborn slowing you down - mine's 36 now, and I still lose sleep over him!

fadgewacker

OK, the flat area of the platform is 86cm x 67cm, enough for a seatbox and a jumbo holdall.

Here it is, flatpacked, complete with bungee straps.
Just need to put a bit of air in the tyre.

View attachment 19815

Know what you mean about the newborn slowing you down - mine's 36 now, and I still lose sleep over him!
Great stuff - I'll just go and measure the back of the motor @ 15:00 break - assuming it fits, or you don't accept another offer, I'd be happy to take it.

banksy

Life Member
Site Supporter
SOLD - "subject to contract!"

Sorry, can't find the EDIT button to change the heading.

Status
Not open for further replies.