Ended Daiwa Amorphous 11 / 13’ ultra heavy feeder rod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Hi All,

Does anyone have an original Daiwa Amorphous 11 / 13’ ultra heavy feeder rod that they don’t use and would like to sell to me ? The rod in question is the one with the green whippings. The still water one had the maroon whippings. It’s the one with the green whippings I’m looking for.

Thanks.

nutmeg

Site Supporter
Hi Mick l have got one, with very few miles on the clock, its up in the loft, not sure if the original tips are in the bag as l may have put them with another rod, could be wrong though, what were the tips ratings, l certainly cannot remember lol, l dont think they were over 3oz though. What sort of price are you expecting to pay? Either with or without tips ?

nutmeg

Site Supporter
PS
I am in your neck of the woods tomorrow.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Hi Mick l have got one, with very few miles on the clock, its up in the loft, not sure if the original tips are in the bag as l may have put them with another rod, could be wrong though, what were the tips ratings, l certainly cannot remember lol, l dont think they were over 3oz though. What sort of price are you expecting to pay? Either with or without tips ?
Cheers nutmeg. I think the yellow tip was 2 and the red was 3oz but, could be wrong. Dont know mate. What you wanting ? 👍

roachman 1960

Hi All,

Does anyone have an original Daiwa Amorphous 11 / 13’ ultra heavy feeder rod that they don’t use and would like to sell to me ? The rod in question is the one with the green whippings. The still water one had the maroon whippings. It’s the one with the green whippings I’m looking for.

Thanks.

roachman 1960

hi i have one , and also a special top section for it designed for nottingham trentman used for heavier feeders and barbel fishing on the severn chhers

Status
Not open for further replies.