Cricket World Cup

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Yup... channel 4 coverage starts @ 9am and will rum till 13.35 then its swapping to the GP the picking up again after the race

Silverfisher

It's on a combination of channel 4 and more 4 to work around the Grand Prix. Think I'll just watch it on sky to avoid swapping channels twice.

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
I will be fishing, much more important!!!

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Final - England v New Zealand
Venue: Lord's Dates: Sunday, 14 July Time: 10:30 BST
Coverage: Ball-by-ball Test Match Special commentary on BBC Radio 5 live sports extra, Radio 4 LW, online, tablets, mobiles and BBC Sport app. Live text commentary on the BBC Sport website. Live TV coverage on Channel 4 & Sky Sports
England's Cricket World Cup final against New Zealand on Sunday will be shown live on free-to-air television on Channel 4.

The broadcaster has agreed a deal with rights-holders Sky to show the match - England's first men's 50-over World Cup final since 1992.

England reached the final by thrashing Australia at Edgbaston on Thursday.

There will be also Test Match Special radio commentary, plus clips on the BBC Sport website and app.

The Lord's final is part of a bumper day for British sport which also features the Wimbledon men's final and the British Grand Prix at Silverstone.

Channel 4 will show Sky's cricket coverage from 09:00 BST before coverage moves to More 4 at 13:15 while the British Grand Prix airs on Channel 4. The cricket then returns to Channel 4 after the race.

Markywhizz

Clueless member
Site Supporter
They were awesome today. Pity it’s not at Edgbaston on Sunday.

Go on England

oldmanriver

Site Supporter
Test Match Special on the Wireless all the way. Informative,educational,entertaining,instructive,descriptive and comforting in these troubled times. I don't have a telly anyway 30+ years the devils pictures !:devilish:

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
The special will start sunday morning where i will get up Take Albert for a 2 plus Hour long walk, return to a Gert Cooked Full English breakfast, then get comfy on my sofa whilst im waited on hand and foot during the cricket (y) (y)

gingert76

Ginge
Site Supporter
ohhhh that was close but excellent decision and the ball is moving so great sign!

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
My view of the Cricket with his lordship on the sofa arm at the side of me. 20E2E800-79D9-4E9C-AB66-852EEBB067AE.jpeg

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Another Cracking Wicket, Cmoooooooooooooon

Silverfisher

Funny what happens when you pitch it up! Was very concerned by the drop in quality after the opening bowlers but at least they’ve figured out what to do now.