Cricket World Cup

gingert76

Ginge
Site Supporter
miss being a member of Essex but the guys are doing great! and 52-3 currently in the cricket woohoo

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
Smith and Warner should not even be playing cricket. Should have been banned for life after the ball tampering incident.

Silverfisher

Think the key to getting Smith out is getting him in early against a moving new ball. Sounds stupid as you obviously want to do that with any batsman but he looked a bit iffy at the start today and the only times I’ve ever seen him dismissed cheaply in tests is when he’s been in early against England and SA.

Silverfisher

Well that’s the last of the real quick scorers gone, just as well as not sure I’d fancy chasing much more than 250 on this pitch.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Smith and Warner should not even be playing cricket. Should have been banned for life after the ball tampering incident.
given the bans for betting and match fixing in other countries, the Australian cricket board were waaaay too lenient with them and and the stage managed blubbering in the press conferences was false and sickening... as you say... should've been banned for life

Arry

Site Supporter
Well that’s the last of the real quick scorers gone, just as well as not sure I’d fancy chasing much more than 250 on this pitch.
could be a bit of a banana skin score unless someone fires big time

Arry

Site Supporter
Deffo... he's a good strike bowler