Club Fees. 2019/2020.

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Cammell Laird AC.....a blast from the past! They used to fish the Montgomery Canal near Welshpool /Abermule.

One of Thornton Hough's water is in Willow Lane....Irby AC had that many years ago.
Yes mate....had many an enjoyable coach trip to Abermule. I was match secretary for a couple of years.
I fished the Willow when it was an Irby water, was a member for one season. THAC have a few ponds on the opposite side of the road. Loking forward to giving them a try.

Lcn

For the last few years I’ve been in these 4 clubs , £50 for Hyndburn and Blackburn
£40 for Pendle and Burnley
£130 for Prince Albert
£110 for Tebay Angler’s
I’m thinking of dropping Tebay and getting a todmorden ticket instead this year

frankg

Site Supporter
Yes mate....had many an enjoyable coach trip to Abermule. I was match secretary for a couple of years.
I fished the Willow when it was an Irby water, was a member for one season. THAC have a few ponds on the opposite side of the road. Loking forward to giving them a try.
Yes, they look nice ponds. They've done some good work to bring them up to scratch.

cockneybob

CockneyBob
Site Supporter
Bob, that also covers you to take 2 kids/grandkids upto 16 years old, and your partner, it is also a night permit .
Mark
You can't beat it for the price and the many waters to fish ponds /rivers and said by Frank the waters are all kept in good condition

bezzer

Site Supporter
Leamington DAA at £38
If I also go for a Birmingham AA book, which is more than likely, that's £40

They cover all my fishing needs. Plenty of river fishing on the Avon and Severn and some local stillwaters in the LDAA book.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
2 Essex Clubs £80 each... total of 35 lakes and numerous stretches of (small) rivers

smiffy

Essex is expensive innit. Might have to move ;)
Even though I don’t fish as much as I used to it probably still works out cheaper than day tickets plus I can almost guarantee to have a venue to myself midweek,with the exception of a few Carp anglers.

markthemouse

Club cards in Gloucestershire can be between £80 to £155 , looking at club web sites in other areas our clubs don't look great value for money

Blanks

Site Supporter
All these prices make Bristol Amalgamated look cheap at £55.:)

Silverfisher

I can’t believe how cheap the river season tickets are in Oxfordshire given that not much else in the county could be considered cheap. I know my club is crazy cheap at £15 but the other “big club” is not bad at £40 and get a couple lakes for that as well.

AdieSWA

Yes, they look nice ponds. They've done some good work to bring them up to scratch.
I was tempted by THAC this year but decided to stay with PSAC. Only just getting to grips with some of the ponds and enjoyed the challenge last summer.

feeder_mike

£90 per year up here for 1 very poor club water. Hardly any coarse fisheries so they can get away with it. I won't be rejoining though!
£90 per year on another local water but there are 3 ponds with decent stock but still expensive IMO.
Ticket for Salmon on the local river is £70 per year - that's where my moneys going this year.

Boggis51

tailgunner
Site Supporter
I am honorary life member of the local club, (and also the president), but pay £190.00 for a brilliant 2 lake syndicate.

Feldy

Site Supporter
£60 Feltham and Twickenham Piscatorial Society, sent off renewal today.

DoubleRed

First post so hi to all :)

Just about to break bank and renew my Ringwood ticket. Small matter of £170 for adult membership, does not include night fishing!

fredradac

Site Supporter
Sorry if I appear a grumpy old s*d but what is the point of this discussion? Are we trying to say
a) Angling club subs are brilliant value for money OR
b) Angling club subs are a rip-off
IMHO any sub is worth what it's worth to you as an individual.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I don't know about others, but to me it gives an insight into what clubs round the country charge. It seems to me that it's dearer down south for club membership.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arch Fishing Talk 47
J Fishing Talk 42
Buck Taylor Fishing Talk 30
C Fishing Talk 30
C Fishing Talk 26