China virus

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've been told that St James's Gledhow Wing has been cleared and prepped ready to accept patients, some 360 beds

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
On a run yesterday I passed an old neighbour, 5x 20/21 yr olds on the footpath. As I passed I mentioned groups/lockdown. The reply was “doesn’t apply to me I’m on job seekers”
Normally I can fire back within 3sec but this time I was honestly gob smacked

Feldy

Site Supporter
On a run yesterday I passed an old neighbour, 5x 20/21 yr olds on the footpath. As I passed I mentioned groups/lockdown. The reply was “doesn’t apply to me I’m on job seekers”
TCIUs makes my blood boil

lp1886

And likely to be for a lot longer with that level of intelligence

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Bit wordy but worth reading the first couple of paragraphs - does the world trust the Chinese government ever again? (until it suits of course)
A snippet
"On Dec. 31, the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission falsely stated that there was no human-to-human transmission of the disease, which it described as a seasonal flu that was “preventable and controllable.” On Feb. 1, the New York Times reported that “the government’s initial handling of the epidemic allowed the virus to gain a tenacious hold. At critical moments, officials chose to put secrecy and order ahead of openly confronting the growing crisis to avoid public alarm and political embarrassment.”
Importantly, China failed to expeditiously share information with the World Health Organization (WHO) on the novel coronavirus. For example, China waited until Feb. 14, nearly two months into the crisis, before it disclosed that 1,700 healthcare workers were infected."

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Bit wordy but worth reading the first couple of paragraphs - does the world trust the Chinese government ever again? (until it suits of course)
A snippet
"On Dec. 31, the Wuhan Municipal Health Commission falsely stated that there was no human-to-human transmission of the disease, which it described as a seasonal flu that was “preventable and controllable.” On Feb. 1, the New York Times reported that “the government’s initial handling of the epidemic allowed the virus to gain a tenacious hold. At critical moments, officials chose to put secrecy and order ahead of openly confronting the growing crisis to avoid public alarm and political embarrassment.”
Importantly, China failed to expeditiously share information with the World Health Organization (WHO) on the novel coronavirus. For example, China waited until Feb. 14, nearly two months into the crisis, before it disclosed that 1,700 healthcare workers were infected."

Bankrupt em they knew what they were doing for sure.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
Well it certainly looks like they were prepared to cover up at all costs and only a fool would believe the sudden drop in case figures they are now reporting.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Well it certainly looks like they were prepared to cover up at all costs and only a fool would believe the sudden drop in case figures they are now reporting.
Lying bstards mate, i really hope they take a big hit on their businesses and Snowflakes dont give me the schit about the not all on em bullshine, we are all suffering for someones lack of Respect.

sly

all the bit better gear and still aint got a clue
Site Supporter
Mind you soon as he Found out the "if ya got a new Cough" ruling he was off faster than a jews Foreskin. ;) Hes not call sick note for nowt.
we got a sick note at our works, if there is something to catch by hook or by crook he will :( :(