China virus

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I still get the Feeling its a get rid of the Old and ill virus put out intentionally.

JohnLondon

Site Supporter
All because someone ate a Bat :eek:
I don’t believe that for 1 minute. The Chinese have been eating bats, rats & all sorts of disgusting animals for centuries. It’s probably more likely that it’s come out of a lab, whether accidental or intentional, I guess we’ll never know

Chris Calder

Site Supporter
Extract from the gaurdian which is talking about the test kits, but emphasizes what I said yesterday that once you have it you are immune , some may get it again but will not transmit it.
"NHS workers or anyone else will be able to know if they have had the virus and are therefore immune, which means they could resume their normal lives, no longer having to work from home or keep their distance from other people. It is widely thought that having had Covid-19 makes people immune to the disease, or that if they get it a second time, they do not transmit it."

62tucker

Site Supporter
Question
If your place of work is open and you have to stop off with covid 19 or symptoms of covid 19 do you
Get sick pay
Or 80% pays.

Or is 80% only if place of work is shut.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Question
If your place of work is open and you have to stop off with covid 19 or symptoms of covid 19 do you
Get sick pay
Or 80% pays.

Or is 80% only if place of work is shut.
A mate has had to Go on the sick, he works on the Bins and they are still working.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
A mate has had to Go on the sick, he works on the Bins and they are still working.
Mind you soon as he Found out the "if ya got a new Cough" ruling he was off faster than a jews Foreskin. ;) Hes not call sick note for nowt.

Freesolo82

Site Supporter
China are very sensitive to criticism from the west so I think that's the reason for no accusations, given the history and this pandemic at the least they need to regulate the way animals are stored much better

62tucker

Site Supporter
China are very sensitive to criticism from the west so I think that's the reason for no accusations, given the history and this pandemic at the least they need to regulate the way animals are stored much better
And part of this country were worried about chlorinated chicken

62tucker

Site Supporter
5 with covid in local hospital. 2 of them in critical care , room for 16.
Next 7 days critical for most of uk . Well the places obeying the rules
Next 14 days for London