champions sept 2013.....liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
We are going to win the leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeagueeee spit spit spit hehe up the saints

Ps

Supppppper robbie martinezzzzzz

Simon Walsh

The sound of the reversing alarm as the bus goes back in the garage is priceless[:D][:D][:D]

pratman

maddave
hehe jukey mate its tough at the top and the fall to the bottom is a long way I know mate with everyone laughing as you go past [:T]

Notts Breamer

Dave PD
Well done Saints, bubble burst already for Pool, pretty normal really, they seem to always play well against decent teams and throw points away against lower league sides.

stevedor

never mind better to loose to southhampton who in all fairness outplayed us but as for scum utd they never even turned up today oh sorry you were missing van persie so didnt have a team lol

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Originally posted by stevedor

never mind better to loose to southhampton who in all fairness outplayed us but as for scum utd they never even turned up today oh sorry you were missing van persie so didnt have a team lol
Hahaha sorry i didnt read your post just where ur frm.......a welsh scouser hehe

ptaylor79

These jokes are that incredulous they're not even funny, smilies or not.

I dont think many Liverpool fans with hand on heart thought we would remain on top of the league for long, nor will we win the league. Its only the people who like having a pop at Liverpool for any reason who are jumping on the bandwagon and making a song and dance of the fact we lost and are now not top. Wake up, every team loses but if it makes you feel better have a go were used to it by now :)

However Utd fans will be wanting to win the league which makes there hammering today even sweeter! HaHa!

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Are you joking what about all the ones ringing the radio stations saying we r going to do this we r going to do that.......if a scouser is not suffering fron self pit then the next stage is dilusional lol

Notts Breamer

Dave PD

I'd take Rooney any day, a much better all round player than RVP

Pontius Pilate

mufc ok
Originally posted by Notts Breamer

I'd take Rooney any day, a much better all round player than RVP
Sorry pal rvp is a class above rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.