Carrs Lakes, Stockton on Tees

paulod

Site Supporter
We've booked Lake 2 for an early July Club Match. I haven't been since our last visit a few years back. Any advice? (Hopefully not 'don't go'....).

Simon R

Site Supporter
Never fished it personally - if you know Josh Newton he might give you the heads up - he was there last weekend

New venue today had a lovely day fishing maggots short for 40lb silvers and 20lb of little f1s and brown gold fishy things then had 40lb of carp down edge last 40 minutes 100lb and a new record amazing to see such great sport so close to home role on next weekend and when the proper fishing begins on the mighty rivers 🎣🎣🎣🎣 ohh and highlight of day was leaving waterproofs in van and fishing in hoody and shorts all day then lifting net back up after match to find a perfectly dry set of waterproofs 😂😂😂
Dunno which lake he was on

I guess with having the Angel up your way the £12 day-ticket price on here must seem like a bargain - it's a fiver more than we're paying down at the Rising Sun on Sunday which is why I've never fished it.

Simon

paulod

Site Supporter
Never fished it personally - if you know Josh Newton he might give you the heads up - he was there last weekend

Dunno which lake he was on

I guess with having the Angel up your way the £12 day-ticket price on here must seem like a bargain - it's a fiver more than we're paying down at the Rising Sun on Sunday which is why I've never fished it.

Simon
I don't know Josh personally, Simon, but I know some of the other Quaker lads quite well. Hopefully I'll get some info via them. Cheers.