Canal Mix

Zerkalo

Canal near me still has loads of colour in it but come Autumn/Winter it's Sensas Super Canal Black. Reckon could get away with something lighter coloured when still has colour to it.

Total

Site Supporter
Is there a way to find out which stretches of canal are owned by which club?
Decent way to do it is to locate the stretch of canal you wish to fish on Google maps and ring nearby tackle shops with suitable enquiries. Further searches/phone calls usually lead me to the club phone contact etc to ask the exact details I require.(y)...Or of course on here, with an appropriate question and enough detail etc.....

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
Just sit and fish and when the baliff comes along buy a ticket. If they don't sell tickets then say sorry I was told by another angler it was day ticket and pack up. Either way you will find out.

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
Thanks I’ve now found it’s owned by Crewe pioneers angling club but can not find any information what’s so ever! 🤔

Feldy

Site Supporter
Thanks I’ve now found it’s owned by Crewe pioneers angling club but can not find any information what’s so ever! 🤔
Crewe Pioneer Anglers Club
(also known as Pioneers)
83 Underwood Lane
Crewe
CW1 3JT
View on Map
  • No real ale
    Real Ale is NOT Available
  • Telephone
    (01270) 255999

Tinca Steve

Irregular member.
Site Supporter
To answer the OP question. Ask a hundred anglers and receive a 99 answers ,1 wont answer the question and that's me. To many variables.

Pole-Fisher-90

Site Supporter
Thanks looking on Facebook that closed down last year, number doesn’t work either .. guess I’ll fish and see who comes along

Gwillim

Noooooo! not more Brexit pleeeeeeeeeeeease! :cry: :cry: :cry:

But in answer to the OP's question if it was a canal or section I didn't know I would take myself off to the closest tackle shop and ask them about the place you intend to fish, also a walk along the section and speak to anyone else who's fishing :)