Call out to southerners...

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
well, those in the rough direction of Cornwall....

Please keep an eye open for Alan and Hoof, you can't miss them they're travelling with an old Vardo, sadly they have been given a bit of a chilly welcome in Wellington as people are still full of the old hatred even towards a 71 year old man and his lovely faithful horse.

You can follow their journey on FB and learn more about their charity trip, if you see them give them a wave, show them some love and...if you or someone you know has the space you could maybe offer them somewhere safe to stay for the night.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Good on em, Probably Seen more Done More and Helped more people than them who give him s**t. Wish he was passing my Gaff.

By the way Old Terrys gonna get some stick next time hes in Town, There's a big Travelling Fair in town and he aint got his Hellraiser there.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
What chance does anyone have when folk throw stones at Emergency services ? My wife who is a midwife was involved in such an incident last week when a handful of scrotes around 15 to 18 years old threw stones at the ambulance she was in.

I just hope this guy remains safe. Good on him. 👍

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
Account Locked
What chance does anyone have when folk throw stones at Emergency services ? My wife who is a midwife was involved in such an incident last week when a handful of scrotes around 15 to 18 years old threw stones at the ambulance she was in.

I just hope this guy remains safe. Good on him. 👍
This makes my p*ss boil, and anybody that behaves this way should be handed severe punishments.

Aston_fisher

Site Supporter
Account Locked
I work with lots of paramedics in my job. Some of the stuff i get told day to day is obscene.

Anyone who does this should be burnt for fuel.
I agree mate, it's one of my pet hates, absolutely disgusting. I have nothing but admiration for the front-line NHS staff, and despise anybody that treats them with anything other than respect.

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
It is getting to the stage where ambulance and fire crews are going to need someone riding shotgun with them !

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Yeah and the little Bstards mother’s would be first to cry if the services weren’t there fast enough if one of the little darling angels fell ill or worse still in a car accident ☹☹

DevonDangler

Site Supporter
I’ve passed him while driving to work the last couple of mornings in Wellington . Didn’t realise who, or what it was for, as we have a local guy who lives this life all year round. Had a puncture this morning just past his pitch, probably a nail from his horses shoes 🐴😘

John Step

Site Supporter
I hope he stays safe. Goodness knows its bad enough nowadays with tailgaters trying to push you along if they think you are not driving fast enough. What it must be like for a dobbin in the traffic!!