Cadence 2 for 1 Offer

Hairflick

Cadence have what looks to be a good offer on until the 14th. of this month!
Bye one and get one free on there CS5 Match Reels!
Code for the CS5 3000 - cs53000 and for the CS5 4000 its cs54000.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
At the moment, they are listed at £49.99 on Cadence fishing. Seems like a bargain to me. But there is no mention at all of a 2 for 1 offer.

nutmeg

My fishing buddy last week bought a cadence whip, with a free reel, using one of there promotional offers, first trip last thursday using the new gear, and he was lucky enough to catch a PB a crucian carp weighing 4lb 3oz 😁
Certainly the biggest l have ever seen, the club pool has a history of producing big crucians, one of 4lb 8oz was caught and weighed earlier in the season.

Hairflick

You need to be on there mailing list to get these offers!
if you buy one on there site then go to the payment page it then gives you the place to add there code.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
Wasn't the same offer on back in April? It's making me wonder why they want to get rid.

Lee Richards

Site Supporter
If those fish are genuine Nutmeg then the largest is only 2oz off the current record and is a bit special

NoCarpPlease

Wasn't the same offer on back in April? It's making me wonder why they want to get rid.
I'm on the mailing list - Cadence do run a lot of promotions to generate sales.
I would expect that this has two key purposes at least:
a) ensure cashflow
b) create market penetration and visibility of product to generate more sales on the back of advocacy
I would think at this stage the latter point is much more important.

I hear from reliable sources that James is very happy with the growth rate of the company - so I doubt that it's a fire sale like FR.

Anglingman

Mr Ginster
Site Supporter
I have a cadence cr10 #3 12ft match rod, had it since April and am very happy with my purchase, rod performs very well. Reel purchase was a no brainer

spark1

Site Supporter
Waste of time because you don't even get two Ali spools with a reel you get only get one Ali and one graphite. That's why they do the offer.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
On casting, the line comes off an ali spool smoother.

ukzero1

Site Supporter
With some spools, the seam hasn't been polished out leaving a slightly raised mark on the edge of the spool (as can be seen here). On the cast, the line gets snagged up and is not as smooth as an ali one, because on ali spools they are usually polished out.

1570652567826.png

nutmeg

If those fish are genuine Nutmeg then the largest is only 2oz off the current record and is a bit special
Hi mate, definitely genuine l have pictures of theone caught last week but havent been able to post them up, l am techno dinosaur, if you have whatsapp l will gladly send you the photos l took. Just let me know, just PM me your number.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Click or tap this icon when you make a post to add a photo.
Using some mobiles you may have to tap it twice.
1570685300372.png
Once you've done and the little box opens up on your screen, follow the instructions