British Neo-Nazis suggest Prince Harry should be shot

Phoenixicus

The educator
"Mr Dymock, who is originally from Bath and whose father is a dentistry professor, has been studying at university in Wales. "

What relevance does his fathers profession have to do with it.
Would they have commented on it if he bred kittens?

Scribe

Site Supporter
I just love how these tin pot organisations give themselves grand titles like Division in order to make themselves sound important, when they are not.
I believe they quoted his father's profession in order to show that he came from an educated family and is a student (University ?) himself. I think this just goes to prove that education doesn't always guarantee enlightenment..

Gaz9243

Site Supporter
What is wrong with people? if the bbc can infiltrate the organisation, then why don't the police/security services? these guys want shipping to a remote island.... mars would be a good option

Geoff P

The cheerful one!!
Staff member
Site Supporter
The police have made arrests stating terrorist offences.

crackatoa

Site Supporter
The police seem to be taking the threat of right wing extremists very seriously.

Pompous git

Site Supporter
I consider myself right wing, very right wing but how anyone in their right mind could even dream of aligning themselves with Nazi
ideology beats me, they should have their heads tested.

Having said that it has always baffled me how the Germans embraced Hitler. Whilst they had their noses rubbed in it they were after
all a sophisticated and educated cultural people, technically clever as well. How did it happen? The same reason it could happen again.

me

I consider myself right wing, very right wing but how anyone in their right mind could even dream of aligning themselves with Nazi

Having said that it has always baffled me how the Germans embraced Hitler. Whilst they had their noses rubbed in it they were after
all a sophisticated and educated cultural people, technically clever as well. How did it happen? The same reason it could happen again.

Easy, some one tells you what you want to hear and youll follow.
Back in the 80s i came out of the army. There was little work about and what was about was poo jobs so i bounced from job to job, i was young , had what i thought then was nothing as such. got into football firms, which introduced me to the BNP news paper the flag and the NFs bulldog. What they were both telling me was what i wanted to hear , smash the IRA, british jobs for british workers, stop mass imigration, Britian first , fly the union flag ect so i got more and more involved . Once i was in this far you saw and got to know more extremes ie British movement , KKK, C18 ect ect .
So as you can see it is easy how the germans follow the Nazi party , they were down , struggling and the nazi party was telling them what they wanted to hear and they followed suit and the more that followed led to more following ect

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Another example from today....

Police make three ‘neo-Nazi’ terror arrests

These groups are the biggest terrorist threat to our country now and something needs to be done. We can't allow this ideology to fester because before we know it we'll be like America/Brazil/Austria/Hungary/France/Greece/Sweden and find our frontline politics being increasingly inhabited by neo-nazis.

dumdum

Site Supporter
What is wrong with people? if the bbc can infiltrate the organisation, then why don't the police/security services? these guys want shipping to a remote island.... mars would be a good option
The bbc can say what they like to get in, police can’t with a set of rules of engagement that benefit the criminal with loopholes and stuff to crawl out of...

crackatoa

Site Supporter
I consider myself right wing, very right wing but how anyone in their right mind could even dream of aligning themselves with Nazi ideology beats me, they should have their heads tested.

Crack, `these groups are the biggest terrorist threat to our country`, utter nonsense.
Make your mind up

Pompous git

Site Supporter
I see these groups as a bunch of idiots and yes they can be dangerous idiots and in an ideal world would be in padded cells. However
your statement that these groups are the biggest terrorist threat to our country is quite ridiculous.

Anyone who does not tow the liberal one world comfort zone politics of the woolly minded is branded as a Nazi, a very convenient and
effective way to close down an argument. It will backfire eventually and actually encourages the sort of cretins in the group mentioned.

me

believe me the police services know more about these groups than the BBC ever will . Every bodies mobile phone calls (yes all of yours) every bodies internet (yes all of your ) is monitored for certain words/ phases. Once one hits suspicion it is watched. Plus these groups are infultrated .

distant echoes increasing in volume in this country! It's all about degrees on a spectrum.

Blanks

Site Supporter
Does that include all the other members of the group who were also sending the messages etc or just the two in the photos ??
I have not seen all the evidence , but looking at those arrested I would say youngsters ready to jump on a bandwagon for kicks. If it was older men behaveing in a more covert manner then I would take it more seriously, besides I m always suspect of the BBC reporting. It does show by the reaction of the authorities that there is a great deal of fear from the so called far right, obviously MI5 have a lot more information than any of us have.
I did think that the trouble erupting in Paris was a sign of general discontent among the populace and runs a lot deeper than just the fuel tax hike. Politicians have been out of touch with the feelings of the public for a long time now and sooner or later there was going to be a splash back across Europe. In a lot of ways I see the Brexit vote here as a protest at the way things are going.

Last edited: