Brighten my next few days

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Just had another operation on my knee. Had a total knee replacement April 2018. Unfortunately not good since, be in the hospital for 3 nights, go home Friday. The good thing is my works medical care is paying, nice hospital, own room, food very nice and most importantly, great staff.
Anyway, MD is easing my time along with with a few fishing mags.
Reading the different posts, makes me eager to get out ASAP but need to make sure I fully recover first, small steps as the say👍

Gwillim

Just get someone else to carry your kit to your peg for you mate, you can rest your leg by the side of the lake ;)

muskrat

STAY AT HOME
Site Supporter
Get your leg set in a cast at 90 deg. to your body. Then go fishing and use it as a rod rest. :LOL:

Hope you're up & about again soon.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
Good luck with the op... looking at a replacement meself in the future... at 61 I'm too young apparently

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Had a nice chat with him put the world right but think his Request for a bed bath from the sexy nurse might be a non starter :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Scribe

Site Supporter
Evening mate,

Do hope the op went well and your back in fine fettle my fiend. Always a pleasure to meet up when your down this neck of the woods. Saw your post on Rookery, if you do go next year, give me a shout and I will join you for a day. Well unless you would prefer to fish in peace. :D

Just remember mate the fish like you and will be waiting for when your next on the bank. (y)

Take care buddy.

neil fallows

Site Supporter
Hope you have a speedy recovery Simon. Are you in Leighton ? I'm in AE now with Mrs she's not well. Been here hours. Be a long night.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Have you got free WiFi and your own TV remote ?

Plenty to do and watch if you get bored

Good luck and take care Simon

All the best to your missus Neil, hope it's nothing too serious

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Thanks guys appreciate your comments
Yes Dave WiFi and single room very nice
Neil no in the Spire at Stretton company medical care. Hope your wife is ok mate

Simon Walsh

Site Supporter
Kev it always a pleasure meeting up with. I look forward to our next day out, hopefully at Rookery Waters. Till then, look after yourself pal👍