Bright Green Dendrobaenas

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Anyone tried these?

I reckon they might be deadly for Chub!

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
They'd certainly be deadly on the pocket if you want half a kilo.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Just ordered along with 250g of Large Dendros and should be here for Tuesday. Going to have to buy another tub from the tackle shop tomorrow for Saturday as the 250g I bought a few days ago got cooked in 10 minutes in the sun, now that was a waste of money! Can't rescue them now they've turned to a stringy pulp!

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I use ABC due to their next day delivery if ordered before 1pm.
Ah, Angling Bait Company! Will have to try them! Cheers.

I used Willy Worms and think they usually have next day before 1pm? But it says Tuesday on my order this time! Going to have to hope the local tackle shop has at least a small tub in for Saturday...

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Tried these today, not much noticeable difference in bites/catch rate from normal Dendros ie. still deadly! But would be tempted to use them again especially giving them a try Bream fishing. I'm not sure if the Green actually makes them more visible underwater or not...

mimississ

Site Supporter
I tried em last year,, no massive improvement in mi catch,,, never bought any since,,, just use normal medium dendras, s now,,

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
I've got some Large Dendros from Willy Worms too and they look a good size to me, for Chub at least. :D

carphauler

Have you tried /had any luck with some stinky cheese for chub? I used to catch a few at bevere lock as a kid on cracker barrel cheese.

Zerkalo

Site Supporter
Have you tried /had any luck with some stinky cheese for chub? I used to catch a few at bevere lock as a kid on cracker barrel cheese.
Nope! I did try some Dynamite Big Fish Cheese Paste but the flow is a bit quick there being a weir. I didn't have much confidence it was staying on the hook so went back to worm! Reckon if I got the right cheese it would work well though?!

carphauler

Nope! I did try some Dynamite Big Fish Cheese Paste but the flow is a bit quick there being a weir. I didn't have much confidence it was staying on the hook so went back to worm! Reckon if I got the right cheese it would work well though?!
Try a smelly lump on a hair, should be a bit more sturdy than a paste.