Brexit Part 2 ( For Remainers)

If you voted remain how would you vote today ?

• Remain

Votes: 15 45.5%
  • Leave

Votes: 18 54.5%

• Total voters

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
If you voted remain how would you vote today ?

Part 1 for Leave voters
Brexit

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Well according to this poll 66.7% who voted remain would now vote leave .
On the other poll 6.3% changed from leave to remain .
O_O

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
I don't know the exact figures but I heard an interesting stat. lately. Because of the number of people who voted leave who have since died and the number of young people who would vote stay having come of age to vote, a new referendum would result in a massive stay vote !

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
I voted remain and would do so again as have no confidence ANYONE in ANY political party has the ability to drive this country forward.
Also believe from a manufacturing perspective we will see a downturn due to foreign investment reducing/pulling out over a period of time.

We should have always been more of a dominant force in the EU and there is no reason why we cannot still be.
We could even play the long game and carry on for a while and plot our exit in a way that would suit us.
Politics is a devious business game and we don't seem to know how to play it properly.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Personally ..... Have not got a clue any more. Theres too many lies and too much propaganda to see any of the facts. One side seems to be making an ash of it while the other side / sides just want to bring the government down. Neither seem that interested in the people of this country. What have we become ? We used to be one of the world leaders now look at us. I watched parliament this afternoon on TV and if thats what the rest of the world see then I am embarrassed to say Im British. Politicians shouting over one another. For goodness sake. Its like kids in a playground. These people are supposed to be highly intelligent, leading Britain into a better future. It doesnt feel like that to me. I dont think Ill bother voting ever again.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
@tipitinmick

I dare say you just voiced how a heck of a lot of the country is feeling at present
Id like to think Im in the minority tbh and that there is a secret place somewhere full of highly intelligent people who could come together, join forces and take us in to a better future. mytopkitisbroken ..... Wake me up when its all over please. We'll go and have a few hours fishing together hey ? 👍👍👍👍

nutmeg

Must admit its nice seeing all the new hospitals being built that Gove And Boris promised from the battlebus, wonder what happened to those two nice chaps. All of them are liars and if you believed their false promises, well???

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
We haven't actually left yet nutmeg ;)

fishingmad123

Regular Dude
Site Supporter
does not matter!!!!! if the brexit vote is denied then be prepared for the biggest social and civil unrest this country has EVER seen ,i seriously do not want that , but any of these snowflakes unemployed tree huggers think its gonna be fantastic, think again , you are gonna be in total chaotic rule and law ,your silly marches will be a very very different atmosphere

bezzer

Site Supporter
I voted Remain and would vote Remain again, given the chance.

Andy the grandad

Site Supporter
Remain then,remain now.
At the end of the second world war, Churchill wanted a united europe to level the field with the then soviet threat.
It worked, no world war three.(from an ex squaddie who served in Germany) and Russia is still a threat to European peace.
The only problem with the European union is WE allowed politicians to run it!!!!!

MrBen

Site Supporter
I voted remain, for the simple reason I had no belief that the govenment or the EU would make the process simple, there was no formal leaving strategy just a lot of project fear and numbers painted on busses which probably wouldn't have been kept. We had reasonable stability so why change it. As it's panned out it appears I was right, and wish there had never been a referendum, I would not trust some of the general public to be able to spell their own names let alone make an informed sensible decision on such an issue.