Brexit Part 2 ( For Remainers)

If you voted remain how would you vote today ?

• Remain

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Leave

Votes: 12 60.0%

• Total voters

pauln

Dreadexit
Site Supporter
Well according to this poll 66.7% who voted remain would now vote leave .
On the other poll 6.3% changed from leave to remain .
O_O

kevin o connor

M.O.G. member
Staff member
Site Supporter
I don't know the exact figures but I heard an interesting stat. lately. Because of the number of people who voted leave who have since died and the number of young people who would vote stay having come of age to vote, a new referendum would result in a massive stay vote !

Phoenixicus

Nemesis tua si forte quid
I voted remain and would do so again as have no confidence ANYONE in ANY political party has the ability to drive this country forward.
Also believe from a manufacturing perspective we will see a downturn due to foreign investment reducing/pulling out over a period of time.

We should have always been more of a dominant force in the EU and there is no reason why we cannot still be.
We could even play the long game and carry on for a while and plot our exit in a way that would suit us.
Politics is a devious business game and we don't seem to know how to play it properly.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Personally ..... Have not got a clue any more. Theres too many lies and too much propaganda to see any of the facts. One side seems to be making an ash of it while the other side / sides just want to bring the government down. Neither seem that interested in the people of this country. What have we become ? We used to be one of the world leaders now look at us. I watched parliament this afternoon on TV and if thats what the rest of the world see then I am embarrassed to say Im British. Politicians shouting over one another. For goodness sake. Its like kids in a playground. These people are supposed to be highly intelligent, leading Britain into a better future. It doesnt feel like that to me. I dont think Ill bother voting ever again.

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
@tipitinmick

I dare say you just voiced how a heck of a lot of the country is feeling at present
Id like to think Im in the minority tbh and that there is a secret place somewhere full of highly intelligent people who could come together, join forces and take us in to a better future. mytopkitisbroken ..... Wake me up when its all over please. We'll go and have a few hours fishing together hey ? 👍👍👍👍