Bon Jovi tickets free.

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Dont know if we have any Bon Jovi fans on here but I have two free tickets to their gig at Anfield stadium on Wednesday 19th June if anybody wants them.
They are not brilliant tickets but they are seated in the Kop end which is about two thirds of a pitch away from the stage but they are free :)

Ken the Pacman

Site Supporter
Sorry they have gone, I advertised them in several places and this was the last, somebody from a motorbike site I put them on was after them like a tramp on chips :)

D

Deleted member 21081

Sorry they have gone, I advertised them in several places and this was the last, somebody from a motorbike site I put them on was after them like a tramp on chips :)
Nice offer anyhow Ken.

The lucky recipient will get to see the Manics as support.

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
I'd pay to see the Manics... but not Bon Kovi again. I took the wife to see them a few years back... hated it... worst gig I've been to... no rapport with the crowd, no interaction and a sermon about love and god... I could have gone to church with a walkman on and there would have been no difference.... sadly Me and t'wife like Bon Jovi.... most disappointing...

crackatoa

Site Supporter
Saw Bon Jovi in Paris years ago they were back up to the Rolling Stones. Thought they were poor, never really bothered with them since.
Stones were brilliant as usual though

D

Deleted member 21081

Bizarrely it was on Anfield’s hallowed turf the time I saw the Manics, Hillsborough benefit gig many moons ago.
They hadn’t really caught my attention up until that point but they were superb live, pretty much the opposite of Arry’s description of BJ’s performance above.
A few years later I stayed in Blackwood just outside Cardiff from where they come. All the pubs had pictures of the band proudly displayed and every local we chatted to spoke highly of the boys, true local heroes.
Respect!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wise Owl The Club House 15
D The Club House 5
N Going Fishing......... 1
B The Club House 9
N The Club House 12