Bodily effects ????

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
Ive noticed, that since I have stopped doing any form of regular work

the type that requires going out to site and doing a job for others

my beard and my fingernails have seemed to grow much quicker,

Ive never been a hairy person, being white, blond haired blue eyed and anglo saxon, the facial hair I do have is negligible, but of late I find that when I go a week without the application of the multi blades of gilette, the beard is much longer in length than before

weird ?

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Ive noticed, that since I have stopped doing any form of regular work

the type that requires going out to site and doing a job for others

my beard and my fingernails have seemed to grow much quicker,

Ive never been a hairy person, being white, blond haired blue eyed and anglo saxon, the facial hair I do have is negligible, but of late I find that when I go a week without the application of the multi blades of gilette, the beard is much longer in length than before

weird ?
We are evolving into the new genus 'dolus idolitas' mate, loads of em in Grimsby, just up the road from me:p:p:p

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've noticed it with fingernails, however the worst is yet to come :eek:

4months after my accident a couple of years ago, having done no physical work as such, my muscles started to break down mainly in my arms, shoulders and back. The resultant pain and discomfort was that bad I dragged myself back to work to use them again

mickthechippy

space cadet
Site Supporter
Im off out this morn to do the first real paid for job for a fair while

cut, scribe and masons mitre a couple of kitchen worktops for a fella that I done a bit for, before covid like

I didnt really want to do it, so chucked a highish price in and stated that I would just do the machining-routing, cut the sink and hob out, but no fitting

he readily agreed, said he would pick me up to avoid the problem parking and pay on the day

about two hours work will see more than a full days wage sitting snuggly in my pocket

and hes supplying masks, I'll pinch a couple of them lol

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
I've just cut my toes nails and realised my legs have grown as my arms weren't long enough to reach any more, it was quite a struggle to bend over far enough to reach

62tucker

Site Supporter
I've just cut my toes nails and realised my legs have grown as my arms weren't long enough to reach any more, it was quite a struggle to bend over far enough to reach
With my bad back I have to put my feet on bath to cut toe nails. No other way I can cut them

genesis

Living Leg End
Site Supporter
A common condition and more contagious than covid 19. Especially in older people.

sly

eleganc and simplicity in art
Site Supporter
Use a Dremel 🤔😂😂

Dave Spence

MD virtual champion 2020. Golden Pie winner 2018.
Site Supporter
Just pull some of the pie crusts to one side mate, you'll be fine:p

Yosemite Sam

Site Supporter
Toe nails, what are they?. I used to have some before lockdown, but my belly’s grown that much, I can’t see them anymore.