BobCo Silent

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Five days ago I ordered a couple of items from BobCo, first time I have bought anything from them. Since receiving their confirmation of my order I have heard nothing. Their mail said they would mail me on dispatch so I have to assume my order has not been progressed. The tracking link produces a page with no information showing at all.

Is this normal for this dealer?

I would expect the staff dealing with the thousands of orders for NOTN Clothes Pegs to be more efficient. :)

The Landlord

Site Supporter
I ordered stuff from them last week & it arrived in 3 or 4 days. First time I've used them as well.

jasonb

bobco are reliable, not the fastest at dispatch and delivery but a phone call will resolve any problems if there is any.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
What did you order?
Much depends on suppliers and delivery dates. If theres only one on the shelf and someone picks it up before your order is processed then I'd expect some delay.

As regards the NOTN Pegs, there were loads there the other day, May was hanging out her bait towels with them :D

Neil ofthe nene

Site Supporter
Couple of bags of expanders and some new flat floats. Yes the floats were the last two in stock (I wanted three). If a stock issue I would have expected an email within 24 hrs.

Emailed first thing asking about my order but no reply yet. I'll wait for a reply. Hopefully today.

@Dave, so that's why we have been inundated with orders. Just shows quality is in demand and the backing of a celebrity is priceless. Could be like George Foreman grills.

robert d

Allways trying to improve
Site Supporter
Five days ago I ordered a couple of items from BobCo, first time I have bought anything from them. Since receiving their confirmation of my order I have heard nothing. Their mail said they would mail me on dispatch so I have to assume my order has not been progressed. The tracking link produces a page with no information showing at all.

Is this normal for this dealer?

I would expect the staff dealing with the thousands of orders for NOTN Clothes Pegs to be more efficient. :)
I usually find delivery very quick ...if anyone has any probs a quick phone call gets an explanation. Really good company

gixer 13

Site Supporter
I must be the only person to be let down by Bob co. Ordered 3 Daiwa F1 speed kits from there E-Bay shop. Got told the order is being processed. Day later got notification that they are out of stock and will send them out to me when they are back in stock or if I couldn't wait they would refund me. Following day notification they can not get any as they are no longer in production and would I like anything else or a refund. However they are still advertising that they have 8 available on e-bay

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Never had a problem. Great seller. There was once when they didn't have some Daiwa pole winders in that Id ordered but, they emailed me and I simply had to wait an extra couple of days that's all. Bobco are human after all.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
What did you order?
Much depends on suppliers and delivery dates. If theres only one on the shelf and someone picks it up before your order is processed then I'd expect some delay.

As regards the NOTN Pegs, there were loads there the other day, May was hanging out her bait towels with them :D
Good job ya said Bait Towels or it would be Packed Out ;)

johng19

me@home.com
Site Supporter
I must be the only person to be let down by Bob co. Ordered 3 Daiwa F1 speed kits from there E-Bay shop. Got told the order is being processed. Day later got notification that they are out of stock and will send them out to me when they are back in stock or if I couldn't wait they would refund me. Following day notification they can not get any as they are no longer in production and would I like anything else or a refund. However they are still advertising that they have 8 available on e-bay
Dont think you will be, who ever you order of there will be some that have not been happy. Bobco will be no diffrent to any other company, there will always will be disappointed by any company.

zipper-de-doodah

A liner, about four hours ago...
Site Supporter
Recently ordered a wand in the Bobco sale. It arrived with a broken carrier section. A quick phonecall and a replacement section arrived by return of post with absolutely no fuss I have always found them to be excellent?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Fishing Talk 6
R Tackle Reviews 4
dry nets The Golden Peg 7
Trogg Fishing Talk 126
Dave Fishing Talk 15