BobCo sale

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Just a quick reminder folks...

If you are planning on buying anything from BobCo online it would be nice if you'd click the link from MDs to BobCo..... this shows the advertising they do on here is worth it and helps the site you all enjoy so much to keep going.

Cheers all.

johng19

me@home.com
Site Supporter

If you are planning on buying anything from BobCo online it would be nice if you'd click the link from MDs to BobCo..... this shows the advertising they do on here is worth it and helps the site you all enjoy so much to keep going.

Cheers all.
Where are they.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Where are they.
The advert?
It appears as a banner at the top of the page...there is a few different ones so you may have to refresh untill it appears.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I’m after a couple of expensive this so will defo use the link.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
This banner will do the same thing if you click on it ;)

bobcomaggot-3.gif

Good idea Trogg

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
I see Maggotdrowning cloathing
Like i said mate, you have to refresh it a few times so it cycles through the adverts :)

Had to laugh at this one @Dave ... just having a look before logging in and saw BobCos new lines, can just see @Stu in the latex catsuit and you in the xmas pud outfit sitting on the banks of the Trent....as for the jester outfit...yeah, we all know that's @Wise Owl ;)

bobco.png

Scribe

Site Supporter

Cheers all.
I tell you what Trogg, wouldn't it be a great idea if there was a sticky thread that listed all the links to advertisers web sites, so drowners could use them all the time, instead of waiting for the advertisers' banner ad to appear...........what do you think @Dave :unsure::whistle::whistle::whistle::D:D

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Called in this morning and took ownership of a 4 wheel preston shuttle. They were giving out freebie baitboxs filled with goodies too. It was worth waiting in the queue

nutmeg

Had a receipt from Paypal so hope everything has gone through ok, never had a problem in the past, so expecting this time to be no different.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
I’ve eventually managed to order a roller n tray plus bits. Good confirmation screen but no email yet.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Their hosting is struggling at the moment. I suppose it'll quieten down a bit after the initial rush :)

Fishalot

crashed whilst sending all my card details.
No one in to take a phone call according to the voicemail. Hmm!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dave Fishing Talk 15
Scribe Fishing Talk 36
1 Fishing Talk 8
TrickyD Fishing Talk 4
M Fishing Talk 1