BobCo Sale

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
The BobCo Sale starts instore 8am on Boxing Day and continues online at 4pm Boxing Day. The huge savings and discounts across all our fishing tackle carry on until New Years Day!!!
An extra 20% off our normal prices, excludes poles and special offer items.

Fill your boots
:band:

tonyh24

Site Supporter
Has anyone on here signed up to the BOBCO loyalty card ? I bought a pole few months ago in store and signed up and was given a temporary card and advised that another card would arrive in the post which it hasn't. Cannot see on the website how I use the loyalty points i received from the pole purchase. Anyone else got this problem ?

90sGear

Site Supporter
Cheers, just enough time to return all those incorrect Xmas gifts for a refund :)

Brythebagger

Site Supporter
I’ll be on the look out for a new landing net handle and maybe an eva bait station

Cobweb

Site Supporter
Thanks. I'm looking for a Preston Universal Trolley for my OnBox. MY old Shakespeare trolley isn't up to the job. I'd look at The Daiwa one except I can't see any width detalis

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
Looks like I will be in Leeds at 8 in the morning

Stu

Cant drink anymore
Site Supporter
I need a 4 wheel matrix trolley or a Preston one

DavC1h

Has anyone on here signed up to the BOBCO loyalty card ? I bought a pole few months ago in store and signed up and was given a temporary card and advised that another card would arrive in the post which it hasn't. Cannot see on the website how I use the loyalty points i received from the pole purchase. Anyone else got this problem ?
Hi mate,
I am in the same boat, when i have asked they say they have been let down by the card supplier. They are now waiting on a new supply.

You can redeem the points just using the temp card or just the number that is on it they told me.

Tomboy22

Site Supporter
Does the 20% come of the total bill at checkout, only asking as when paying by Paypal full rrp come up to pay.?

Nicky Dodds

Was in the queue early doors when we heard a crunching sound. Somebody in a Range Rover had reversed into a skip while parking and I guess totaling a rear light in the process. They wouldn't get out to check until everyone had gone in.

tonyh24

Site Supporter
Hi mate,
I am in the same boat, when i have asked they say they have been let down by the card supplier. They are now waiting on a new supply.

You can redeem the points just using the temp card or just the number that is on it they told me.
cheers mate thanks for the update

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Trogg Fishing Talk 126
Scribe Fishing Talk 36
1 Fishing Talk 8
TrickyD Fishing Talk 4
M Fishing Talk 1