Billy the Kid aka william bonney

woodmagnet

Dartist.
One of my favourite films is "Young Guns". but was he the left handed gun.
The reason I'm asking is because in that film he was Right handed.

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
I would say right handed - he did carry two holstered pistols but from this photo and how is right hand is positioned it looks his favourite.

billyandemilio.jpg

Last edited:

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
And he hasn’t got a left hand looking at that pic ;)

Phoenixicus

Account Locked
Never really appealed to me but you like what you like Lol :D:Dmaxresdefault.jpg

Lol

Account Closed
Site Supporter
That's not what you said when I saw you down here:

Lol

Account Closed
Site Supporter
Trogg, I thought from what I had read that there was sufficient evidence to discredit his claims, I do however stand to be persuaded otherwise.
if only the folks involved would agree to a dna test then we might be a step closer.

Trogg

the bouncer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Trogg, I thought from what I had read that there was sufficient evidence to discredit his claims, I do however stand to be persuaded otherwise.
if only the folks involved would agree to a dna test then we might be a step closer.

The problem is mate, they don't actually know where Billy the kid is buried, his grave was washed away in floods, his mums grave has been built over and they don't know of any other reliable family members.

When he died, the scars on his body matched those that would have been on billy the kids, he knew things that only people who had been there would know and of course there have been all sorts of tests done on facial systems and everything, when two of the top people in the CIA do a load of tests etc and the results give over 90% probability that Bushy Bill was Billy the kid there must be something in his story!

Lol

Account Closed
Site Supporter
can't argue with that brother, I guess we'll likely never know. however, I have to say the concept of heaven has the appeal of getting to know what actually happened in all the mysteries of the world_ Kennedy, Billy the Kid, Lucan etc
I do love a good mystery/conspiracy, although I'm not one of those "tin foil cone on head" nutters :)

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Specsavers it is.
Electric 6 , great band