Best wishes Maggotdrowning in 2019

mytopkitisbroken

Site Supporter
Sometimes gets a bit heated in the forums and of course the Politics Room is always pretty fruity with a full range of points of view and intelligent arguments put forth with aplomb from all sides!

......heading into 2019 I hope all can let bygones be bygones and hit the reset button, viewing and responding to others posts impartially๐Ÿ™‚

I think it's fair to say that everyone tires of threads descending into bickering
(and a lot of us can be guilty of it.....myself included !)
especially as the threads that don't succumb are almost always both entertaining and informative!๐Ÿ‘

Happy New Years one and all and long live maggotdrowning.com!!!!

sly

all the bit better gear and still aint got a clue
Site Supporter
what?does that mean we have to be polite,even to those who are further up north than me :(:(:D:D:D

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
what?does that mean we have to be polite,even to those who are further up north than me :(:(:D:D:D
My new years resolution is to not pick on those that are less fortunate than myself. Lets see if I can last the day out. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Nice sentiments but if everyone behaved then we'd have no need for moderators and Geoff P is too old to get a proper job now :p

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
Nice sentiments but if everyone behaved then we'd have no need for moderators and Geoff P is too old to get a proper job now :p
I like to keep him Busy and on his toes, or he would only go to the Pub ;);)