Best seat box

Status
Not open for further replies.

dale robertson

Hi guys i'm looking to buy a new seat box (as light as possible) and was wondering what the best one to buy is in the 150 - 200 bracket. All comments would be appreciated. Dale

adzinderbyshire

lots of good boxes out there these days mate, it just depends on your requirements for draws and other storage.

DaLool

Can't fault my Drennan Series 7 System box - around 190 if you shop about.

batman

Originally posted by DaLool

Can't fault my Drennan Series 7 System box - around 190 if you shop about.
Or matchbox, they are the same really[:D]

Best box though, depends what you want[?]

Yellowbard

Anyone know anything about the chapman angling seat boxes in this weeks angling times supplement? Thinking of getting one but dont know anything about them.

Thanks

Yellowbard

Luckyphil

For the money you want to spend you'll get a good box from the Matchbox range.

lama rama

I have a Daiwa TD100 loads of space, super comfortable very strong. but heavy. Got mine from fosters of birmingham, think I paid 195. Same dimensions as tournament box so interchangeable with Boss modulator system.

dale robertson

Thanks for the comments guys. Had a look at the Stillwater TS5 pro seat box for 170 in this weeks Angling news and i was thinking of getting this one as i could save on postage by picking it up from Glasgow angling centre.

sy69

Team Lunchbox
I just bought a matchbox of fleabay the other day as a river box. light strong and really stable. Check out the boxes on ebay under matchbox.[^]

Status
Not open for further replies.