For Sale Bespoke Laser engraved Clock.

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
I am now making laser engraved clocks on wood or acrylic and I can offer personalised clocks for £20.50 including postage.Your clock could have whatever you wish on it by providing me with a quality photograph of your choice, If for any reason I think the sent image will not give a good result I will inform you immediately,(Just to give you some idea a photo with too much shadow from the likes of hats will block out detail on the produced image)This may be your personal best fish,your family or even your favourite quote.I have attached some images of clocks I have made for you to judge from.If you are interested please message me with any queries you may have.

Attachments

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
@James Dunn

Is there a hook or something on the back to hang it? Also, how big are the wood ones?

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
@James Dunn

Is there a hook or something on the back to hang it? Also, how big are the wood ones?
Hi Pete.The maximum I can do is 280mm diameter I can go Smaller if needed.The clock mechanism has a hanging point moulded as part of the casing (see image).IMG_20190909_132809.jpg

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
Will get back to you on that one, probably the wood one, but will make sure when wifey gets back in. :upthumb:

James Dunn

James Dunn
Site Supporter
No worries,If you decide you want one you can have your own design put it if you wish.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
James Dunn Photography Corner 13
James Dunn The Club House 12
James Dunn Photography Corner 5
K Fishing Talk 2
N Fishing Talk 4