Bed time

Zerkalo

What time do people go to sleep? I used to be nocturnal when I was younger now I find myself going to sleep at 9 oclock most nights.

Last GF was the same too - no TV or anything due to her autism - I stick a short movie on at about 730 and eyes usually shut by 9. Still struggle to get up in the morning even when like tomorrow I'm planning an early start for fishing. Makes me laugh with my young niece having never been a parent myself and her bedtime is about 7 oclock.

Silverfisher

On a weekday bed at 10 ish up at 7. Weekends depends what’s going on can be bed anytime between 10 and pushing 1 and up between 7 and 9. If I’m fishing the next day I try to get to bed not long after 10 then be up by 7. Generally takes me about half an hour to fall as sleep regardless of the time.

Wise Owl

Disinterested Insouciant
Site Supporter
I was really bad for dropping off on the sofa and waking up a couple of hours or so later and not be able to get back asleep, now i get into bed between 9 - 10 and watch telly till i fall asleep usually not long after (y)

tipitinmick

Site Supporter
Bed around 11.30pm up at around 5.30 / 6am. My missus would stay in bed 24 hrs a day if she could. She could sleep for England.

Zerkalo

Probably half an hour sooner after this thread for most of you. I get bored living in the middle of nowhere but don't want to move because the fishings good and don't want to have to pay more rent. :ROFLMAO:

This is the kind of thing I watch going to sleep. Tonight's movie.

crydanger.jpg

Good as only 1hour20mins long. Movies running too long most of the time now.

Dave

Red Leader
Staff member
Site Supporter
Bed around 11.00 'ish unless I've a promise on (as if lol) , up at 6:00, occasionally up around 4:00 if I've some work to do on the site or servers

The Landlord

Site Supporter
Don't get back from work until 12.30 -1.30 am
I'd love to get to bed before midnight :(
Got this evening off until I go & lock up. Had a snooze this afternoon.

dry nets

apprentice stormtrooper
Site Supporter
Last night I watched fishing on you tube until 12:30 , dish washer sorted l, dog out, bed by 1am. Up at 4:30 this morning , dog barking. It’ll be late tonight as I’m wide awake now, to much going on in my head. I feel knackered but know I’ll not sleep. Struggle this time of year until clocks alter them I can get into sync.

62tucker

Site Supporter
Being retired I can go to bed when I want now. Normally by 12 but last night I started to watch The Capture. Up till 2:30 watching that so had a lie in this morning till 9:30👍🏼

BTMS

Site Supporter
Normally 9-10 always up at 5 even now I am retired. Cannot sleep in even if I go to bed after midnight.

TrickyD

Site Supporter
Normally 9-10 always up at 5 even now I am retired. Cannot sleep in even if I go to bed after midnight.
I can't sleep if I go to bed early. When working it would be 1 - 2am and up at half six, now its 1 - 2 am but stay in bed till 8 ish, unless fishing.
Mind you, I can fall asleep on the settee any time of day.

PAB

Site Supporter
about 9:30 - 10 ish I wake about 5:30 cupper in bed watch a bit of news I like to get up and out about 7 but normally not till 7:30 when the dog has dragged me out for a walk.

Peter

'Mugger'
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rarely in bed before midnight and normally up by 7am.

ukzero1

Growing old disgracefully.
Site Supporter
I'm usually up again in the early hours if wifey is restless. I let her settle again before going back to bed and most times up again around 6.30

Total

Site Supporter
I've just had a 45minute unplanned kip on my 'pooter chair lol
I wondered why you was typing some sum' funny' messages......'mtzydztgmyudi....'....Thought your keyboard was playing up....Again! :D:giggle:

Arry

Aitch, Cantankerous old gimmer with "Views"
Site Supporter
While I was on early shifts (up @04.15) I tried to bang me ear at about 9pm... now I'm retired 11pm seems the norm

Nicky Dodds

Go to bed sometime between 2am and 3.30am. If there's a reason to be up early I get up. If no work or fishing I like to be up for popmaster.