Bbq spam

Phoenixicus

Nemesis tua si forte quid
Tried all the spam variants and only really found the Stinky Garlic made any difference (deadly but rare as hens teeth)
From reading other Barbel anglers reports all have their day but I would say not enough to make a difference.

For the price I would stick with normal meat.

maggotdrowner

Tried all the spam variants and only really found the Stinky Garlic made any difference (deadly but rare as hens teeth)
From reading other Barbel anglers reports all have their day but I would say not enough to make a difference.

For the price I would stick with normal meat.
Yes ran out of garlic a while ago and can't believe the prices some are asking I won't pay that

Phoenixicus

Nemesis tua si forte quid
There have been a few tins surfacing in supermarkets but the lads on Barbel Fishing World are saying they are buying the whole stock.
Have seen tins go for £12 on Ebay

they seem to have plenty in store all the time. bbq and the standard flavour and bacon grill which i have had a good deal of success on . all at the same price so worth a look if you have a store local to you

Anyone used small particles of spam (obtained by pressing the meat through the riddle) mixed with groundbait for stillwater bream fishing?

nutmeg

I still have a few tins of the Stinky French Garlic Spam, just use it on special occassions as too good to waste lol.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Club House 23
J The Club House 52
spanky The Club House 8
Dave The Club House 4
Dave The Club House 7